Reviews for Study on the Benefit of Private Snogging
Amelia Jackson chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great Story. You're the best Bill/Fleur Author I've come across.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hey, this is so cute. And the Bill-twins interaction is just spot on. I loved it.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
nice. love it
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great job. Fred and George were brilliant. I really enjoyed it.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That made me laugh. I loved the " 'I'm not Fred' 'Close enough'", and the idea of bill getting rusty at telling the twins apart. I agree Fleur's accent is a pan to write!
laneykin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love this Fred and George are brilliant and you stuck to their characters very well.

You know I can make your lives miserable if you don’t drop this,” Bill growled, feeling himself steadily loosing patience with his brother’s antics.

“Resorting to threats?” George rose an eyebrow. “I’m surprised at you. My cool, calm older brother. Utterly flapped. Over a Veela.”

“Maybe we should let him date her, George.” Fred popped up in the doorway. “He might jump off a cliff after her and then we’ll be rid of him.”

LMAO that was my fave part!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
LOL!
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
You write such great Weasleys, especially the twins. Nice one shot.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw...

"She's corrupting him."

That's hilarious. You are so on my favorites...
namjai chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Fred sounding "awed" at Fleur being in Bill's office was the only thing that struck me as off characterization-wise, but then I didn't know if maybe Fred was joking. But that was short-lived, and for the rest of it, the twins seemed spot-on to me, and Bill's POV on them was funny. Once George arrived, the part about Bill having trouble telling them apart was making me laugh aloud. And "Why had he left Egypt again?" was great. It brought to mind Molly pestering Bill about his hair, and the twins' teasing could be just as annoying - all part and parcel of being a Weasley! In short, a fun story!
strawberry321 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I loved it! Everyone was perfectly in character, Fred and George were hilarious and I love Bill/Fleur!
The Meeg chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
omg, love it. Laughed so hard.

Really in character to. Great one shot.
Sciens Mulier chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
SeeStar, I found your Bill/Fleur stories after you reviewed mine (which was, by the way, lovely, and filled me with feelings of happiness). I loved how you wrote this one-shot...it was funny, cute, and entirely in-character. (And yes, the accent IS hard...) Anyway, I'm glad you decided the world needed some good Fleur/Bill fics, because they are good. I enjoyed the style of this one, I enjoyed the twins (each of which I could see doing just as you wrote), I enjoyed Bill's "grinning like an idiot." Lovely, lovely, and thanks!
lena-jade chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved it! The characterizations were right on target :).

Then he heard the twins muttering amongst themselves.

“We have to get rid of her.”

“She’s corrupting him.”

“He’s grinning like an idiot.”

“Let’s get him to Mum so that she can slap some sense into him.”

I laughed so much at that part! LOL! And yeah, French accents are a pain to write. Anyway, good oneshot-so funny, really great.
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hee hee! This is funny! Bill's getting all flustered! *grins* Nice grin-inducing work! I LIKE!