Reviews for Paradise Reborn
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Posted 21 September 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR aboard Star Forge: Facing the final battles

The scenes are well laid out, and flow with stunning force. In fact the only negative I see is the idea that the battle goes on for many days. Without massive reinforcements, the fleet sent by the Republic would not last that long.

Pick of the Week
Nvrmore chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
I've just found this story. I am very impressed. You are very good at building intensity. Your action sequences are wonderfully done. And I love how you pulled everything together. I love a happy ending. :D

I might just have to go back and read the first few installments of this story. Very well done!
Jen DeClan chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Whew! this was like a whirlwind from beginning to end-I thot Rilla might be Rev, but you keptme guessing until the revelation. Glad to see all the rifts were mended and you injected some happiness to offset the darkness. Interesting Sith weapon you came up with. All in all, I enjoyed this immensely. Sorry to see it end though. You have to write more-you know that, right? I already have some people asking me to write a prequel trilogy and I haven't finished pt 3 of the original yet. Know that I will read anything you write since quality does not end with just SW fandom. GREAT JOB! Ariagto, Kendoka-san
Jen DeClan chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Whoa-_Carth took up with Rilla? Did not wait for Revan? Believable under the circumnstances of course. Rilla interests me-she definitely has strong Force powers. Loves the "touch & go" with Atton-bad boy that he is. Good to see Dol used and Dustil. More, please! Arigato, Kendogirl-san-and thanks for reading mine as well.
Jen DeClan chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Wow, what a diff a shift between dark and light makes. I rally enjoyed this chapter, seeing the LS ending as opposed to the really DS ending. Will read more, my friend.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Great Story
nickel1984 chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
I really liked it

good job!
Darth Woodchuck chapter 8 . 7/9/2005
Seeing as how I convinced you to write this story, I better review.

Love it, young Padawan.

I guess you're the master now.

The whole Revan in the future thing was great. Crazy old bat!

I tragic ending was very gripping, but this one was uplifting.
Son Kenshin chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
I see you are leaving no room for Revan to be in KOTOR I, though that would have been cool.
Son Kenshin chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
I liked this ending much better than the last. Sorry I didn't submit my review earlier, I was reading through your fic to help with mine. Can you please read "A New Evil" and submit a review?
Pops chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
What a wrap up. I like your use of different perspectives. The final scenes really brought it all together.

Nice that we all could see the SW movie together.
Rebel chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
The game was so cool and you brought a lot of depth to the tale.

I love the happy ending. I'm going to get you into Republic Commando now!
Dark Siders chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great battle sequence. I can see the explosions and people falling with the Sith screaming forward. Very eerie.
Pops chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
Man, this reminds me of the paths of glory, the movie.

I don't think Revan looks like Kirk Douglas. Boy, at least she got a medal for everything. If it had been us, Darth Doug would get a medal and an award and a promotion. He'd get invited to soirees by brass, who have never seen a trench in years. And they sip their fufu drinks and comment on the serfs.

ok...we're all a little intox. go before I say something stupid
Kelli chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
I liked how you wound the story down, much like a real life. Sorry, I'm a bit tipsy. The connectedness the characters had was fabulous.

Great story overall.