Reviews for Soragakure, The Hidden Village of Sky
awefanfic chapter 23 . 7/4
please update soon!what will happen now?is naruto going to go to the chunnin exams well the third part?
brilliant story!
(please have haku and Kimmi' please!)
Can you Wirting a stories like that
What if all the rooking 9 run a way because they hate the valley
StoneTheLoner chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Dropped, I cant stomach this crap anymore. The silly grammar mistakes, the forced situations... Sora has been doing missions for years. They could have dealt with all this before they moved their village. And really? All this conveniently starts happening at the same time the Gatou arc started in the anime? I guess my biggest problem is that a mission like this should have been easy for a village with over a thousand members. They are trained ninja! Their opponents are the average untrained thug! This should have been a small blip in the story, something that took a chapter to finish at most. Instead it's become a pointlessly complicated mess.
StoneTheLoner chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Wow, you sure know how to make the introduction of a brand new village boring. Honestly, can Naruto not delegate? And it's obvious you're forcing things to happen this way because you want drama to happen with the Konoha teams. They could EASILY assassinate Gatou and his guards, replace them with people Henged to look like them, and deal with the his bases elsewhere at their own leisure. And why is Naruto so bitter about Konoha that he has a minor freakout at the mere mention of them? Its been decades, and he left when he was 6 years old!
m chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
more please
Ryuu842 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Yagura is the 3 tails' vessel.
m chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
more please
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
The buttons in the bottom right not left
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow, Naruto's reasons for maturing quicker are the same as mine. Loneliness (caused by my talent at fading into the background and due to my quick maturation), the perceptiveness and reminiscing about his surroundings. We probably misused that word. Even at lunch in lower school I would frequently eat and speak with the teachers. We had very good, caring teachers. I never understood why no one else would sit with me or speak with me (which is why I stuck to the teachers). I think it was because I acted and spoke like a middle schooler while still in pre-school and kindergarten. It probably caused them to subconsciously dump me into the "adult" or "big kid" zone in their minds. Kids that young don't want to play with those they perceive as adults and shy away from the "big kids".

Naruto might have the same problem. In this fic, anyway.
Sekirei no 109 chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
hmm... Intresting...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I so wish you'd update! :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I'm assuming this fic was first published before the canon Sky village was revealed. Either that, or it is an AU. Either way, this is good! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I'm sorry but you writing is just to confusing at parts. You have all these great ideas but I'm not sure if naruto is 12 pretending to be 30 or actually 30. Also the towers thing was a mess! You need to clear up your writing a little please