Reviews for Soragakure, The Hidden Village of Sky
Kaz the Obsidian chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
What about asking nicely? Will that work? Please update soon? Meh, anyway it was an ok chapter, not as good as others, but yeah laziness contributes to that... W/e, I'm out.
J.F.C chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
I completly love this story, it's really well written and I love this new villadge and all. I can't wait to see the final part of the Chunnin exams...does Naruto is going to be there?Does Orochimaru is going to take a move? I just can't wait to see those part...I hope you update soon.
draconous chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
Great update! keep up the good work and update soon please.
Mistical Kat chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
I understand how being lazy is difficult to escape from. And an unproductive holiday is the best kind of holiday. Anyway this was a pleasant chapter, I espacially enjoyed the bug squashing moments. Please update when the inspiration strikes you.

-Kat
TooTooRude chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

so much for updating if u update more i'll be ur servent harbringerlady~sama

Monks1 chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
wE HAvE yOUr fAMiLy. uPDAte, oR THeY wiLL SufFEr.

J/k.

:D?
Gogolu chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
New update is welcomed and as fun as this one triple that.
Mac chapter 22 . 8/19/2007
Well this is a plot I've been searching for for a long time.

Adding different realms to the fic is interesting, but making the huge time jump, well that keeps the readers guessing and the same time its annoying because of the major changes it allows and many don't like big changes so suddenly. While at the beginning Your grammar was good but in about last 10 chapters it has been suffering, so getting a beta would be good idea. Keep up the good work and updateing.
megsjedi chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
I really like this story. Your characterization is truly excellent, your setting vivid, the series of events fit together. This is the first time I've seen it, and I'll probably read it several times. And I'm not a stupid little groupie who'll keep saying "Update now!" That stuff is incredibly annoying. Keep up the good work!
Dante chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
O.O OMG, you updated! Huzzah! LoL, anyways, nice job with the chapter. Aiko breaking the ceiling was funny. Plz update as soon as possible!
KunochiDreamer chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
Good chapter.:):):)
Phear The Insane chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
Cool!

Keep updating and stuff... Uhm...

BYE!

ANKO
Rokudaime56 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Just love it.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 22 . 8/17/2007
oh well. at least you updated. NICE CHAP!
wingsofeagle chapter 22 . 8/17/2007
Its okay! Holidays are meant to be for relaxing and fun! XD

Glad you updated this. Though the Konoha nins seem to be... quite pathetic... its like the first exam was geared to take out themselves... lol

Look forward to more updates!
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »