Reviews for Soragakure, The Hidden Village of Sky
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
update when u get a chance
RiverWing21287 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Er... will Hinata ever be in this fic? And can you pls let someone recuit her into soragakure? (Though it will be hella awkward to see your life time crush married and have kids and maybe(Hinata) have a crush on his son.)
RiverWing21287 chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
Lol the ones that did destroy their trackers before on accident before must have really good luck to not experience it's self destruct. XD
flaming rose chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Yay! I loved the new chapter! Thank you sooo much! I've been busy for awhile, so if it's been up for a few months and I just noticed…(sweat drops.) Eh-heheheheheeeeeee! (Rubs the back of neck sheep-ish-ly(?).) Well, ya'll probaly(?) Think I'm waaaaaayyyy out there. Though…you'll wouldn't be to far off now would you?
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
LOL self destruct all of them hahahaha. i wonder where those gadgets were placed.. on the skin? or clothes? i really like the story.. if only you'd continue... sigh.. btw, i dun really like haku much here.. with his past, it's understandable that he'd try to help zabuza forever, but.. didn't he always want a family? now he has family, yet he's eager to push them away...
CrystalGriffin chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Are you going to continue this story? CG
book flame chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Epppp! Can't wait to here more of the fanfiction ,so please right again soon and keep up the good work! Well I got to go so-see ya later!
Witch Doctor Silas chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
love it keep wright more
KoreyuMaaka chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Are you going to continue this wonderfully crafted story or not? Cause it would be a shame if you didn't.
Peacock Slayer chapter 23 . 3/27/2012
wow this is really good! cant believe u havent written a chapter in YEARS! hopefully ull still continue writing this... right...
Lone Panda chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
This is one of the most amazingly detailed stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The plot is so intricately twisted and thought out, with the littlest details that aren't overlooked; it's a really great story.

It's a shame that you haven't updated in years, but that may be because the Naruto story is much different now. Too bad you haven't at least finished your story. Maybe you should start writing it again? Just a thought. I think a lot of people might enjoy it. A village in the sky...never thought I'd see the day! Best story plot for Naruto by a long shot.

Lone Panda
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Its been quite a while since you updated, around 3 years. Hopin you update, but you haven't updated in a while, so that is unlikely, but atleast file it as complete or post a notice or somethin so that we know.
sally chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
xbamsod chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Its really interesting so far. If you are still going to continue it, which I really hope you do, update soon. If its possible, I want to see more action with Naruto too. _
Chriscro165 chapter 23 . 6/28/2011