Reviews for Soragakure, The Hidden Village of Sky
ParanoidParrot076 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Even though this is an old fic, its worth a review. Nice intro.
qwettot chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
why you make naruto idiot and naive
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Dun dun what will happen next
Super Vegito 2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Minato sounds better then arashi mate, also you should continue this story
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
When u r going to update it
Ddragon21 chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
hope you havnt given up on this story its interesting.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
update when u get a chance
RiverWing21287 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Er... will Hinata ever be in this fic? And can you pls let someone recuit her into soragakure? (Though it will be hella awkward to see your life time crush married and have kids and maybe(Hinata) have a crush on his son.)
RiverWing21287 chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
Lol the ones that did destroy their trackers before on accident before must have really good luck to not experience it's self destruct. XD
flaming rose chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Yay! I loved the new chapter! Thank you sooo much! I've been busy for awhile, so if it's been up for a few months and I just noticed…(sweat drops.) Eh-heheheheheeeeeee! (Rubs the back of neck sheep-ish-ly(?).) Well, ya'll probaly(?) Think I'm waaaaaayyyy out there. Though…you'll wouldn't be to far off now would you?
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
LOL self destruct all of them hahahaha. i wonder where those gadgets were placed.. on the skin? or clothes? i really like the story.. if only you'd continue... sigh.. btw, i dun really like haku much here.. with his past, it's understandable that he'd try to help zabuza forever, but.. didn't he always want a family? now he has family, yet he's eager to push them away...
CrystalGriffin chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Are you going to continue this story? CG
book flame chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Epppp! Can't wait to here more of the fanfiction ,so please right again soon and keep up the good work! Well I got to go so-see ya later!
Witch Doctor Silas chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
love it keep wright more
KoreyuMaaka chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Are you going to continue this wonderfully crafted story or not? Cause it would be a shame if you didn't.
798 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »