Reviews for Soragakure, The Hidden Village of Sky
KoreyuMaaka chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Are you going to continue this wonderfully crafted story or not? Cause it would be a shame if you didn't.
Peacock Slayer chapter 23 . 3/27/2012
wow this is really good! cant believe u havent written a chapter in YEARS! hopefully ull still continue writing this... right...
Lone Panda chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
This is one of the most amazingly detailed stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The plot is so intricately twisted and thought out, with the littlest details that aren't overlooked; it's a really great story.

It's a shame that you haven't updated in years, but that may be because the Naruto story is much different now. Too bad you haven't at least finished your story. Maybe you should start writing it again? Just a thought. I think a lot of people might enjoy it. A village in the sky...never thought I'd see the day! Best story plot for Naruto by a long shot.

Lone Panda
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Its been quite a while since you updated, around 3 years. Hopin you update, but you haven't updated in a while, so that is unlikely, but atleast file it as complete or post a notice or somethin so that we know.
sally chapter 23 . 8/8/2011
continue
xbamsod chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Its really interesting so far. If you are still going to continue it, which I really hope you do, update soon. If its possible, I want to see more action with Naruto too. _
Chriscro165 chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
Update!
Eyres Valkrie chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter! Hope you update soon!

Eyres Valkrie
120991ln chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
continue loving it
Caramel Life chapter 23 . 4/25/2011
I really really loved this. At first I was a bit skeptical because of all the OCs but the way you wrote about them and introduced them was well-written. I love the plot and Soragakure. I hope to see this concluded someday?
DreamsRMyLife chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
I noticed you put a little note in the chapter wondering about a name for 'the third realm'. Have you considered something simple like The Void? It seems to be an area of nothing, in between realms (that's the impression I got, at least). Or -something- Plane (you know, like how people make a Spirit Plane and stuff). Shadow Realm came to mind, but that seems like something the Nara would access.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
Why'd you stop writing?
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wouldn't it be 'The Village Hidden In The Sky'?
Regin chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Verdesi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
cool story, too bad you stopped writing it.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »