Reviews for Merciful Dreams
RandomReview chapter 8 . 4/11
Always favored Tomoe over Kaoru so stories like this really tickle my fancy. A bit late to the party, but good job on the story and congratulations for actually completing it. I found the penultimate chapter a bit rushed, but overall it was a decent read. Thanks!
TOSoldtimer chapter 8 . 2/5
I really loved this very creative tale and the accompanying "Side Stories". It was fascinating to see how all Kenshin's relationships changed when he resolved to save Tomoe. And at the end, Hiko. Wow! Thanks for two wonderful reads.
MeldonElraenhie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great story! It was a pleasure to read. Thank you!

PD: From a KxT fan... :)
Ky111 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story, great work
ASania chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Can you continue the omake? I want to see Shishou's reaction to Kenshin's family.
Raj8 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
I liked this story
Forlorn Maiden chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
This was very enjoyable to read. I feel that there aren't enough good and completed KT fics out there. However I did get confused with chapter 7, where Kenshin's shock that he seemed to have written in her diary-didn't he write in her diary? Also, what was in the diary that he was so shocked about? Cuz you did a time skip w/out mentioning it again. I might have to reread chapter 7 again cuz I was also confused about Kenshin saying something felt like it was missing.

But nonetheless I like the idea of Tomoe living and living happily ever after with Kenshin. Not to mention Enishi and Kenshin at least tolerating each other. And yay! Tomoe's father's in here too-he's kind of always forgotten. Lastly, I like how we knew what was in Kenshin's head and giving him flaws like at least he was going to see Tomoe even though he killed Akira-and yet still making him the same Kenshin who would gladly give her her happiness even if he wasn't the one to marry her.
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
Wow, so he had a dream of the entire thing and then set about changing it?

I LOVE how it followed most of th story, with some changes, and STILL they know Karou and Yahiko and Tae ect...
DHeiress88 chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
It's quite sad to realize that if Tomoe didn't died, There will be no Kaoru and Kenshin but anyway I liked your story!
Summercloud chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I adore this story to pieces! I love it so so much! M, what a yummy, well-written, funny, sad, and sweet story. It made me laugh, it got me a little choked up, and now I'm sad to see I'm done. I think I'll go check out your author profile now, and see what else there is to be seen. _

Knyght chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Excellent fic, still i feel that you underdeveloped Tomoe's character, actually i think Einishi got more lines than her.
Selryam chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Wow, it's been almost 2 years since I read this; I didn't think another chapter was coming! O An /extremely/ different feel to the rest of the story, but it fits, considering the new era. Very interesting to see the transition. Aahh, I really liked reading this. Eventually I'll have to reread the whole fic, now that my interest has been renewed. Excellent writing.
clow-san chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
thank you for wirting this! I don't know how long i had been searching for a story like yours.

I am so in love with kenshin and tomoe, and you write them so well! this story is truly an epic. perfect and believable timeline.

please write more. perhaps a sequel. hehehe!
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Better days, indeed. What a wonderfully satisfying story this was in every way. Good writing, excellent action, authentic characters and a happy ending for all. Hiko even gets to torment his deshi again. After waiting for catastrophe to occur, I am glad to see it all work out so well. I look forward to the side stories and hope you keep on writing.
Warg chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
uhm.. kinda confused suppose the side stories need reading.. *scurries off*