Reviews for Painted Black
cje24576 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Oh please update soon! Please let Scott survive & let Matty be all right too! Please update soon! I want to know what happens! Poor Scott & Shelby. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
please keep the story going let scott live it a great story line
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Awww...poor Scott. And poor Tom. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
fantasyforever1989 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I'm still here :D Great chapter, glad to see you are still working on this story, keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happens next :D
chelskat chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
im hooked on this story, && i hope you update soon!
IcyGold chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
I can't wait to read what happens next, this fanfic is really good. Keep it up!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Yay! You're back! I can't WAIT to see what else you come up with. I want Auggie and Jules to get back together. Please? Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
This story is AWESOME! You have to update soon its been like...two years. I need MORE! Come on is Scott going to live or die...please say live! Scott can't die he's my favorite! Please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
You're back! Yay! Good chap, but your punctuations got replaced with all of these black spaces, making it hard to read. Catch ya on the flip side.
hey chica chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
chemo ...not kemo...love it yay updated!...just thought u should know!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
another great chapter! please update soon
keke1 chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
wow, great chapter! i love that you included all the cliffhangers and put some depth into your chapter... there's a lot happening and i can't wait until the next chapter!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Wow. Powerful chap. I was wonderin' what had happened to this fic. Glad to see that it hasn't been abandoned. Loved it. Update soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Melms213 chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
please write again soon! like seriously PLEASE! i really wanna read more soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »