Reviews for The Difference A Moment Makes
Emis chapter 1 . 1/5
Chapter 1 down and I'm already so invested! And there's 64 more to go. Thank you!
Please update soon! Your writing is breathtaking.
Xenovista chapter 1 . 1/1
Hizashi being made regent is unusual, given the Hyuga clan are usually portrayed as staunch traditionalists. The reason the Hyuga clan is set up the way it is is so the branch members can take the fall if need be. On the other hand you handled well enough by stating he would be a temporary regent. I hope the reasons for the switch are made clear in the rest of the fic. Either way, I want to see what happens.

I just had a silly thought. What if Hinata goes chunnibyuo, like a certain other anime...That would be adorable. _
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 65 . 12/26/2016
Love, love, love it. Please update soon!
hekimathesnow chapter 65 . 12/24/2016
Yessss, new chapter!
Hmmmm,good one as like as other chapters!
Whatttt? You are a cliffhanger!
Please update soon :)
DeborahBee chapter 65 . 12/21/2016
Oh shit. Did not expect the chapter to end like that. Really nice writing!
Guest chapter 65 . 12/19/2016
I hope they manage to resurrect her dogs, too after this
BlackCoat13 chapter 65 . 12/19/2016
Attempting to kill the Rinnegan with the Hyuga seal? That's brilliant. I mean, no it wouldn't really work, but that's more a fault of Pein's puppeting dead bodies about with miraculously extra-rinnegan eyes. At best it could only permanently ruin Yahiko's body for Nagato. But having altered the circumstances of Naruto's hate I'm not really sure Nagato's life-death-rebirth technique still really fits.

It's brilliant, but I'm a little concerned about the 'hitting the canon' button here.
sirmoocowthethird chapter 65 . 12/19/2016
well shit, hope the old turd noticed her put that seal on his forehead. maybe he can use it for good for the first time ever.
Luccian chapter 65 . 12/18/2016
Hinata v Pain: How it should have been

How do you do it, friend? You've made me like Hinata - something I never thought possible. I mean, I was always kinda "meh" towards her, like "okay, you exist. Let's move on." but asfdlkjaslkgjea,bn the fight scene. SO REAL. SO POWERFUL. SO DESPERATE.

AND OSAMU. POOR, POOR OSAMU. Why would you do this to us!? AND NAOMI. BUT MOSTLY OSAMU AND HYOBE. AHHHHHH WHY FRIEND WHYYYYYY

*hides in a corner*
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 65 . 12/18/2016
I've been waiting for these chapters since chapter one. Please update soon the suspense is killing me!
amr56 chapter 65 . 12/18/2016
Hinata's fight was interesting and I love the idea of using a seal to combat the Rinnegan. I don't think it would transfer to Nagato, would it? I guess we'll see. The last scene, with Hinata's family, was heartbreaking. I'm glad it was from Osamu's perspective. Everyone's grief must be terrible but I think Naomi is being unfair. I usually think that about her in regards to Hyobe though. Thanks for updating!
lady pomegranates chapter 65 . 12/18/2016
I love how you brought a sense of urgency to the battle happening in this chapter. So much had to happen so quickly- the formation of a plan, the execution of it, and the formation of an entirely new plan when the enemy proved to be too much, and all while trying to minimize the loss of allies. You really brought across Hinata's sense of resolve in this chapter and the last one, and I appreciate how you wove together her current situation with the position her father was in so many years ago, and how they both chose to sacrifice themselves for the people they care about. My only problem is the cliffhanger because I really want to know what happens next.
Souseiki chapter 65 . 12/18/2016
HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS TO US. I've been so pumped for this chapter, and it did not disappoint. It was a great action sequence. I loved that you showcased all of the skills that Hinata worked on. Between the hound summons and the sealing and the kaiten, it was great to see all that growth manifest into one grand battle. Naruto's pleas were so sad, but it made Hinata's determination and actions all the more admirable. As for the rest of the Hyuga, well damn. Their moment was brief but heavy. Even though they're OCs, you kept them consistent with all the development and characterisation you've built up these past sixty or so chapters. You did a wonderful job, as usual. Thank you again for the update, and I hope you have a happy christmas and merry new year.
Twilight Assassin chapter 64 . 10/23/2016
Wow I love how you showed Hinata in this chapter, keep up the goo work.