Reviews for The Difference A Moment Makes
Green Alba chapter 68 . 9/13
Very happy you have a new chapter out, still loving it. Thanks for updating
death390 chapter 68 . 9/10
Bing read this after it popped to the top on the updated list and was pleasantly surprised. I thought the style being shojo instead of shonen would alter it too much but it was good. I will enjoy this again when you update it more but it will probably be awhile until then.

Have you considered the other side of the coin to your story? Naruto would be much changed as well. No longer would iruka be the first to acknowledge him it was Hinata, he actually had a friend in childhood, and she supported him. I would love to see his side to the story even without it minimal action.

He knew what it meant when she saved him, what happened when his fight with neji was cancelled? ( it was a defining moment for him how the village viewed him), he had support ; yet it was gated support behind walls and backs she supported him as he supported her.
PrincessAndromeda56 chapter 47 . 9/3
You probably already chose, but I was always rooting for her to be with Isamu
PrincessAndromeda56 chapter 1 . 9/3
I was hoping for this
Nina chapter 68 . 9/1
Another one, another one , another one
Please ?
Plus : always a great pleasure to read your amazing work, update soon, love you
the13thmachete chapter 47 . 8/29
Reading this story a little late, but I really appreciate your writing style and enjoy the direction it's taken. I rarely comment or review on this site, so please interpret this as a compliment to your discretion.
amr56 chapter 68 . 8/28
Great chapter! I liked seeing Hinata, how she has changed, and her partnership with Neji through Hyobe's eyes. I don't understand why Naomi blames him for Hinata's death, and I wonder if that will ever be resolved. Thanks for updating!
storyteller73 chapter 68 . 8/28
Very good update.
KitKatssie chapter 68 . 8/28
When I saw this updated yesterday I was so excited! I just got the time to sit down and read it and it didn't dissappoint! Thank you for continuing to write this!
Souseiki chapter 1 . 8/27
After such a big battle, this felt like an abrupt turn. It isn't exactly peace, but the lack of action was a bit jarring somehow. Which isn't a big issue. I really liked seeing things through Hyobe's perspective as well as Hizashi's. I also like how the clan is helping the village out. Seeing all of these dynamics change is super awesome. However, I am a bit confused about how Naomi worded her hatred for Hyobe. I guess I have to reread the fight. But aside from that confusion, I like that we're turning back to life events. And stalling the life events in Hinata's marriage. I do have hopes to see Himawari and Boruto with Hyobe. But at the same time, I'm excited to whatever you have in store for us. Wonderful update as usual!
Souseiki chapter 68 . 8/27
scalene chapter 67 . 7/19
I never watched Shippuden but I can say that this was quite a trip. it makes me realize that I'd really enjoy reading some more Atasuki fics. But great final.
obolong chapter 47 . 7/18
Type your review here. I'm pretty sure I'm commenting too late, bit I've just found this story and have been reading for the post day. I would like to see a Naruto Hinata Romance. First reason is that they're quite cute, and mainly to see how they will overcome the inevitable clan hurdles. I'm missing Gai though. wherever he makes an appearance the story take on a while other flavor. Give would be my second favorite character though, especially not that he's showing that his love is partial and he's not remorseful about it. Now with Neji and Tenten I don't really care for the romance but I suppose she is the best candidate rather than a Mary Sue. I thought for a bit that the baby would be Hanabi. I look forward to taking more more.
Green Alba chapter 67 . 7/1
I finally finished the 67 chapters and wished I had been there when you asked for your readers' opinions for Hinata pairing at chapter 47... Also noted that you get an average of 7 reviews per chapters for 150 views... I can only imagine that you may have lost some of your original readers owing to the time passed and the potential new ones might hesitate before getting into a lengthy story.

It's quite difficult to review a decade worth of writing so I'll remain general. I love how your original idea of reversing the main death in the Huuyga Affair led to a very different yet believable development for Hinata. Her struggles and character remain the same than the manga, but the subtle differences lead to subtle changes in outcome, which are blended very well with the canon story mainframe.
I love how you took the opportunity to develop the Hyyuga world, which is one of the Naruto sub plot with the most potential, and was completely abandoned by Kishimoto, before he inelegantly tied up loose ends with Neji's death. I love how you make bad ass moments for Hinata and again making it plausible.
I like how you take the time to develop people's character, and even the bad guys such as Hyobe get to have their own point of view and sacrifices explained.

I love especially that the focus of the story is on Hinata and Neji, who have one of the richest and complex relationship in the manga. You've kept Hinata's pairing options opened for a long time although I am not sure if you have now made a decision of who she will be with; it certainly look that way with chapter 67 and would be a safe decision, mirroring the manga and will keep the majority of readers happy.

I can't say however that I favour much the pairing Hinata Naruto which feel somehow anti climatic with the whole Huuyga clan problems to sort out. After all these political intrigues and clan complexity you developed, I am dreading the Naruto sledgehammer solution. Even the pairing Isamu Hinata in comparison is more attractive.

Now the pairing Hinata Neji would certainly tick all my boxes -political intrigues, clan traditions to overcome and the endless challenges of a romantic development. But then I have been rooting for a Neji Hinata pairing since the beginning when he took his hand and didn't let go, and seeing how you make their relationship so intense.
But really, whichever pairing you go for, your dedication to this story is admirable and of course the story is so good...
(And I love the twins)
Brendan-Mudk chapter 67 . 6/24
I didn't believe it was possible for me to read over 200k words in 2 days. You proved me wrong. And I'm so glad.

This has easily become my favorite piece of fanfiction, and I doubt any other Naruto AU will ever hold up. Not to me, anyways.

Amazing work, thank you for everything, and I hope you enjoy writing it as much as we do reading it.