Reviews for The Difference A Moment Makes
LilyVampire chapter 45 . 2h
Thanks fo updating! I'm loving how things are progressing, and hope to see more soon! :)
qwertyuiop chapter 22 . 10h
Pff... In a couple of years the twins along with Neji will have fend off any males that comes too close to her. She's a beauty in just three years, looking like a soft-spoken high-class young lady.
Hueh hueh... Can't wait to see what happens to any potential suitors. XD
amr56 chapter 45 . 5/31
Another one so soon! How wonderful! This is an interesting dynamic that you've shown here. Hyobe's love and expectations have shaped Neji and Hinata, and now there's another child that'll be thrown into the complicated situation. The story just keeps getting deeper. I'm excited to see the family together and I'm curious to see what happens next.
amr56 chapter 44 . 5/30
I'm so excited to see these characters again. They are beautifully written, complex and fleshed-out, and I have actually been missing them. Glad to see the twins! Neji and Tenten are cute. Thanks so much for updating!
Omg I can't believe my luck was just checking for a update and there it is yay! Awesome hopefully now we get more updates lol
crazily.obessed chapter 1 . 4/10
I read this story today, and i looked at when the last update was. I noticed that you have been writing for 9 years, and all I can say is I'm amazed. The dedication needed for that.. just wow. Anyway I hope you update soon. Thanks for all the hard work.
None User chapter 43 . 1/19
*checks everyday for update*
la la chapter 43 . 12/28/2014
Please keep going
noircorda chapter 43 . 12/24/2014
Gosh so goooood :3 why did you leave it right there?! Your writing skills are magnificent and this story is soooo wonderful keep up the good work and your excellent chapters, I can't wait to read your next chapter :)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/12/2014
Interesting :D
LilyVampire chapter 43 . 12/8/2014
Very interesting, I think it shows the relationship between Hina and Neji developing very well. Good job on this chapter, can't wait till you update again!
Sandstorm3D chapter 43 . 12/8/2014
So good! So, so good! Can't wait to see where this leads. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/7/2014
Awesome job keep going I can't believe she did that to him but it will be worth it when she Makes a it work!
lady pomegranates chapter 43 . 12/7/2014
Thank you for bringing the twins back; I'd missed them.
I do believe Hinata can change the Clan and fix the seal. I also believe she and Neji can remain close despite the pain she has to cause. What I worry about is their parents' reaction. Nothing can remain secret.
Chiisai-chan97 chapter 43 . 12/7/2014
This plot is sooo how I wished it to be and waiting for your updates is really worth it :)