Reviews for Bird in a Cage
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ironhide, your evil, I think you should go with the cons, cause they only do that to their perioners.
moonlight-nekomata chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
you wrote an awesome story but i think you shold continue it. please continueit or atleast make asequel that showes exactlly how much damage was done when he gets captured the next time.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is really good. Sensory deprivation coupled with claustrophobia? Shudder. Hope Jazz can help him recover from his experience.
deeed chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I would love to hear the end of this. I've not come across a story from this angle before. Starscream's claustrophobia might have been mildly touched on before but never like this. Nor have I ever seen any real SS and Jazz interaction. It's been written so wonderfully so far and the characterisations are spot on to how I imagine them. Please finish!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
raises eyebrow I take it you never found the time to finish this.

It was good, though, even without having anything further. _

. . . I may, at some point, find some initiative to write myself an ending to this. It has too much potential to be left as is, in my opinion. If I do, I'll give you a heads-up. ;)

Don't expect it soon, though. lol

(Random note: Very impressive work for being written in an hour at 2:30 am...)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Poor Screamer...

Cut off from his beloved sky, and buried under the ground none the less.

Flyers aren't meant to be underground.

*hugs Starscream*

Sh...

It's okay, baby.

You'll be out of here before you know, back into the open sky and soaring up where not even the birds can touch you.

Back where you belong...

Update soon, or I'll sic my army stuffed animals armed with kitchen on you.
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
you're not gonna leave it there are you? please finish it!
Atiaran chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is an excellent first chapter. I wish you'd consider going on with this. Starscream's desperation at being trapped under the ground and his feverish hoping that someone will come and bail him out are well-drawn and believable, and it's also believable that Jazz would be concerned for him in this way. I wonder what Prime himself thinks of locking Starscream up like this, given that it is clearly having such detrimental effects on his psyche. Well-done.
oddstick chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You portray Starscream's emotional and mental anquish very well. I really hope to see more of this in the future!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hi. I came into your story and I really loved it. I see that you havent updated in a while, please please do so! There are many people here that want to know what happens! Please have mercy.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Are you gonna update?
WallPhantom chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Are you going to continue? I hope so.

This is wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Lada chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Please, continue! It's one of my faves, I'd love to find out about Oh The Mighty Screaming One's reaction to Jazz's compassion :-)
Decepitcon project XD chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
plz complete this it is very good but poor starscream dont let him go insane (like megatron)
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Shockbox: (stares at the end of th chapter) You are VERY evil... (shoves popcorn into her mouth) Update soon, please! Thsi fic is too good to just end.

Starscream: (looks up at the monitor) I hate you all!

Shockbox: (throws popcorn at the screen) Shudup! (sees popcorn all over the floor and glances over at Frenzy and Rumble)

Frenzy: (raises and optic ridge) If you think were gonna start a fight about-

Rumble: (snaps) It's mine!

Shockbox: (hisses and lunges at popcorn as the two duke it out over the puffy pale snack of deliciousness)

Frenzy: (anime sweatdrop) Geez, overkill if you ask me. (shakes his head) Update soon!