Reviews for Humanity
emeraldheart12 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
SASUKE IS A JACKASS OF A BASTARD! HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER! ITS INHUMANE AND NOT TO MENTION JUST PLAIN FUCKIN WRONG! GOOD STORY BTW
PakiNoor chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
aw hell...plz hurry wth the updates! i cnt wait!

kuddos!
itasakuXlover1192 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
ok whats really bothering me in this story is, you keep putting sakura-kun, but for girls your supposed to use the suffix -chan, so it would be sakura-chan, -kun is only for guys.
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I thought this was very well-written, with intense emotion. If you should choose to continue this, I'd love to see what you've got in store!
wabUu chibi baka chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
wow! the story is very good mar! hey why is there hentai here ha? hehehe i know i know, its not hentai, lemon n' lime watevr. , mwahahaha! i love you, il read somemore k. see u later after ur clas!
i heart sasuke chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
PLEASE POST MORE! this is really good. )
flowercup chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hey whene are you makeing a new chapter
bella-balooshi chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
wow! nice fic!

when are you gonna update? please continue this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
UPDATE! I want to know what happens :) This story is dark and sad, but its happy at the same time... great job, so, once again UPDATE!
AccioCreativity chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
this is just great. please update this story!

U.T.

Sasuke's evil..
argh im emily chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
AH! UPDATE SOON! I love it so far! Oh, and I dunno', but would "Sakura-chan" be more appropriate rather than "Sakura-kun"? It's just kind of bugging me since the kun suffix is usually used for males and chan for females... ._. I'm not that advanced in Japanese, but it's just kind of bugging me, haha. Well, think about it! BUT NONE THE LESS, awesome story and update as soon as you can!
Camille Bianca chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i just love reading angst-ridden type of fics... but to tell u the truth... this is just horrible. i mean sasuke really turned out to be a horrible bastard of a shit ten times worst than he is. what an asshole!

the fic is great but i started to get icked out by mentally picturing the guy i used to adore... fucking sakura!

well update as soon as you can... there are a lot of readers out there waiting... see ya!
vero chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
come back! you need to update! This fic is awesome, and very interesting, not so clicheish since you stuffed Kakashi in there_
Nasis chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I love it! Can't wait for more.
ANBUyoru16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005