Reviews for The Triumph of Logic
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Rather exciting. You cover an impressive amount of ground in this one shot.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
If I'm not mistaken, this is my first time to read a Snape-Hermione centered story and it did not disappoint me. Really well-written. :) I wish this had a sequel...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very nice!
ReDish chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
very sweet
Jah No Partial chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
He's so dominating love it
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
More believable than Serendipity, but still a confusing AU, and I think to for me.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Daww, hahaha. I like the light-hearted twist on the MLC! Thanks for the read. :)
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful! That was a joy to read!
MissusGages chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh! I love it! Wish there was more!
Tenar10r chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
ClashAtDemonhead chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
jdkjfbf OH MY GOD. I'm laughing and I'm smiling and wow that was cute. And hilarious. A.
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I knew it was his impeccable logic that would get her in the end, heh heh. This was really quite endearing to see Snape summing up the goods and bads of the various candidates (though I was surprised he didn't find Lucius' among them - presumably he and Narcissa are still together). And of course we know why Snape hates them all equally: because he wants her for himself, the scheming plotter :)
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh, yeah! Logic is all very good, but some deep affection is even more welcome. It's a lovely little MLC fic, well-deserving of inspired idea's rec at the LJ community one_bad_man.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great one-shot! I loved the light tone of this, despite the serious situation. Severus was amazing. )
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »