Reviews for Serendipity
ReDish chapter 1 . 5/9
Nicely done! Thank you.
Awwwww I love you Severus Snape!
KaiaLuna chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Beautiful. My only criticism is that there isn't more you awful tease.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
:-)
Claudilla chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
lovely! So much in a one-shot. Kudos. I love angry then vulnerable then tender Severus. And lucky Ms. Granger:)
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Hm.. interesting, one is a bit OOC, with regards to caresses - , socially unsecure around woman
could be more Snapish than ' smile and they swoon- with delight'-..
I've just read the magnificent essay on Livejournal by drinkingcocoa called
"The Fully Knowable Severus Snape" from July 9th. 2009.
She is brilliant , intelligent and sensitive, and catches so many of his unexplained actions.
In rhe books Severus was portrayed as frankly ugly, yet a genius, utterly determined, intense, angrily tense about how people don't defend themselves, don't train and see the dangers clearly.
a man that isn't a Casanova when it comes to charm and smooth graces , is full of unresolved tension especially around women , ( he knows about his bodily unattractiveness, has had to swallow his hurt, and anger at Her , their lifelong rejection and mockery, and Hermione G. is a student of 2 minutes ago; the most he would have done is to smile and perhaps feel inwardly relieved the problem was solved... the wonderful A. Rickman was true to that portrayal: His proud, stiff coldness and scorn didn't radiate " Come , let's schmooze".
... sorry, I could not just give the usual blurp that graces a few stories here ..."AAhwsome."
You write too well, I had to answer seriously and respectfully.
I hope you are not too surprised and hurt. Sorry again.
Write more... you have a pen that is pleasing, humerous, and diligent, and I like your style.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Great story. I loved the end, wanting to see the look on Dumbledore's face, haha I wish I could have seen it :D
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please continue..! this deserves way more credit than just a one shot...maybe give us at least a couple more chapters? I love where this is going and the idea is so original :)
mama123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Excellent superb yummy story. Donubplan to update ur ohers?
Song Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I can't believe I've never read this before. It's short, but a very cute little story.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
this is wonderful!
and i've read your opinion on this ship from your profile, and i can't help but agree
although i've never really shipped the pair before, you have gotten me convinced
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Loved this one as well :)
justwish chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Found this story in a list of recommended Snape/Hermione pairings. Just adorable! Thanks
TashaRose chapter 1 . 11/4/2013