Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
Twilight chapter 9 . 10/16/2002
It's been said a hundred thousand times already, but here's one more for good luck; You are an amazing writer! You make the reader feel for the characters, and everyone's personality is so beliveable and fits in with the game flawlessly. Never give up on writing this! It has a solid plot, with awesome twists. Very pyschological too. Keep up the good (excellent) writing! I've been reading this since 98...I'm not about to stop now
eradicating chapter 10 . 10/16/2002
You...You...You... UPDATED! Yay! I love the way you wrote out the different madnesses of Cloud and Strife...Now, will you continue writing the main plot?
Cynthia Chen chapter 10 . 10/16/2002
*literally melting on the floor, sobbing and flooding the whole house*

I can't believe it... I actually finished reading your latest chapter... FINISHED READING. Things are beginning to clear up in Cloud's mind, and I LIKE IT! This feels so much like angst! ANGST! ANGST!

And the funny thing is... I perferred Cloud's part than that Sephiroth's part... :x

*Cloud's great supporter!*

Anyway, I'm quite glad that Kingdom Hearts managed to kick some inspirations into your head. ;; (but then, Cloud in Kingdom Hearts is really looking A LOT MORE cool and 'dark' and seems powerful than in FFVII XD )

*slam Cloud and Sephiroth to MadamHydra for more COI*

Ganbatte ne! :D
Cynthia Evirruka chapter 10 . 10/16/2002
!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

*slap a thousandth time on the face*

Ouch... it's hurts... so, this is not a dream huh.

I think I'm going insane... no, wait. I will read the chapter first. (yes, I haven't read it yet... ;p)
Millenia chapter 9 . 10/15/2002
*gasp* WOW! when will you continue! Your torturing me... :[ Its a wonderful fic and i am hoping that you will soon update, _ Keep up the awesome work! :D
Canyon A. Lynn chapter 9 . 10/13/2002
All I have to say is that this story is the best I've read so far. To even have the people at Squaresoft turn their heads at this story: It deserves the number one spot. All of Madamhydra's characters are so REAL. That's what makes Madamhydra's work astounding. If anyone wants to improve their writing skills, take being 'Hydra's student into consideration. I have never read not one bad review yet except: WHY HAVEN'T MADAMHYDRA CONTINUED THE FRIGGIN' FIC YET? (Takes a deep breath.) Well, we'll just have to wait.
Scorpio1 chapter 9 . 9/4/2002
I DEMAND AN UPDATE NOW! This story is so amazing... the way you explained Cloud's past was just truly brilliant, and the more I read about the REAL Spehiroth, the more I demand to learn so...UPDATE!
Werewolfling chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
You come, and immediately torture the locals . . . Okay, I know you've been here a little while now (I'm slow on the catch up lately). Any chance this amazing amount of feedback will get you to work on this one some more? I've always enjoyed it and would like a new taste. _
Baconfat chapter 9 . 8/14/2002
Wow.

...Wow.

WOW.

This is un-freaking-believable. I'll never look at FF7 the same way. This is so ingenious, explaining so many unanswered questions in the game. YOU ARE AMAZING! The plot makes so much sense and is so original and well thought-out. You characterization is perfect, and there's an amazing mix of action and suspense and mystery and comedy. I love how you've given each character some time in the spotlight and kept them so real and so human. I have never read anything quite like this, and like I said, you've got me seeing everything in the game in a whole new light. Wow. I'm stunned. I've never read any fic that was *so long* without seeming drawn out and consistently kept up such high quality. This is... there's no other word for it but perfect. Dark and psychological and frighteningly plausible. I don't know what to say, except to thank you for writing this. I'm looking forward to the next part.
Dragon Angel chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
NOOO! NO Nonononono! I sat there reading this abosolutely WONDERFUL fic for, like, TWO DAYS, waiting and waiting, feeling the suspense build up and up just to have it...end? And THEN I find out that you haven't updated it more than a YEAR! Oh God! Please!...:inhales: ...:inhales: ...:inhales: PPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE! Update it! This has got to be one of the BEST FFVII fics out there! Please update it!
J.Crow chapter 9 . 7/21/2002
I have not moved in hours, not after starting this baby... omg... what a thriller. gawk. Just a-mayzing! Please finish this?

In short...wow.
crystal chapter 9 . 6/1/2002
wow...this is WONDERFUL. An appealing cocktail of emotions, story plot, atmosphere. Interesting development on the loose ends in the story and very intimate connection with the actual game. Really, really, REALLY, just fantastic.

Hope to see more up soon...I cant wait! .-
Drake chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
Nonono! Why havn't you finished the fic, Madamhydra! I've been eyeing this story for MONTHS and still no continuation! Please PLEASE keep developing this fic. I really am trully looking forward to it.
Mumei1 chapter 9 . 4/25/2002
OMG! First the GW/RK is only a teaser. And this one isn't finished! I'm gonna have a heart attack. *whine* I wanna know what happens next...Please? Pretty pretty please? *sniff*

This is absolute torment. Reading all 9 parts and then it not being the end...Please? At least another chapter...
Fairady chapter 9 . 3/29/2002
hey! you're on ! i haven't read your fics for a while. bad me!

i read this fic in 99, and i still love it. will you write another chapter? it's been a while. i hope you do!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »