Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
My god that was long,but fantastic!
Charli chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
I think that this part of the fic was deffinately the best! i find it hard to find fics based around the Turks or even including them so thim was deffinately good! Very well written...deffinately continue the series!
Raven Ebony chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Great story so far! I can't wait to see more!
Lotus chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
man this is truley the best thing i have ever read on fanfiction net a masterpeice do not! and i mean DO NOT! stop writing until this is finished man a 10 doesn't do this justice keep up the good work
eric a chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
wow, it's this epic again...i remember spending the better part of three hours reading all seven parts of this ages ago-in fact, it was the first FF fanfic I ever read and was the inspiration behind me starting a fan fic career. Several dozen interesting twists throughout the body of this...good work!
one pissed off motherf-cker chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
Uh...yeah...
Moogle chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
*drools with jaw dropped, then realizes he looks stupid and catches himself* Wow! This has been a _great_ fiction so far! Easily the best FF7 fiction I've yet to have the pleasure of reading by far. Of course that doesn't say much since I've only been reading fics on for a few days, but that's besides the point. As a continuation fic, it's perfect, because it uses all of the major characters and even includes minor characters in the game (Reeve, Scarlet, the Turks) and turns them into major characters for the fic. It also invents new plot, which still ties into the old plot seamlessly. Obviously that isn't easy to do. _ There were a ton of things I liked in here so far. Going into naming them all would take awhile, so I'll just name a few of them. First off, I really liked that the Turks are almost protagonists, because of circumstance and they seem to be reformed. This is a good thing because for those who opted not to fight them in the game for the final time, it makes sense. (I refuse to believe that anyone would want to kill them off by that point, so I'm not going into what it means for the people who killed them off.) I also liked the use of Reeve and other Shinra people, who have also reformed. Most people seem to think Shinra collapsed completely once Rufus got wiped out by the Diamond WEAPON, but what happened here goes with what I thought, too. It's really gotten interesting in the last couple of chapters with the new Sephiroth (who actually seems to be like the old Sephiroth.) There's really only one thing missing from this fic, which still could come by the end anyway (excluding loads of senseless, gratuitous violence while killing of Hojo, that is.) That thing being Cloud and Tifa finally admitting to each other their feelings. But I always say that, even in fics that don't even deal with romance, so you can just ignore me. _ Hopefully it won't take too long to see part 8 on here! Keep up the good work!
laguna2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2000
Aaah,another good FFVII story,just what I needed after reading so much FF8 stuff

*thumbs up* Kewl story!