Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
anon chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
Hey I checked your LJ, can't wait to see the full COI 8
Bompity Bumpkins chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
AHH! You updated!

And then I scrolled down and saw "Author Note" and went Uh oh...

But then I rejoiced again because you're still working on COI! I LOVE YOU!
Kitty Kyinsky chapter 16 . 4/1/2007
WOOT!

I was so glad at the idea that this story was being updated, even before I clicked on the link in my email warning, that I exclaimed that-outloud-in my library.

Now that I've read the author's note and verified that my understanding was true, I can only say... "Thank you!"-as I truly love this story.

:) I'll see you on LJ.
Serphenia chapter 15 . 3/20/2007
This is...AMAZING! Wonderful, awesome story; it breaks my heart that there isn't more to it...

The beginning chapter was of dubious quality (but mostly because I was half asleep and -thought- I was looking for a different kind of fic; I sorta picked this one off of a kinda-Cloud-hater's favorite's list so I wasn't so sure...'Cause I wanted Cloud character development and BOY did I find it here) but everything else...SO GOOD! Seriously...It's got this sort of creepy atmosphere (not like Hojo creepy that's all gross and repulsive and eww, get that away from me...More like vaguely haunting and beautiful and awesome and...kinda like Sephiroth if you think about it...It's a GOOD thing)...

ANYHOW...I love Zack!Cloud to itty bitty pieces (especially in addition to Sane!Sephiroth) but Strife!Cloud is a creep. Like Hojo. 'Cept not so much...I just don't like him and that's one of the best insults I know after reading your fic I also like, um...Cloud!Cloud 'cause he's just awesome normally.

I really hope that you decide to pick up this story again soon because it's an awesome story and you're an awesome author and I'd love to see this story someday completed...And I'm seriously rambling but I MEAN it because this story is SO good...

Um...Anything else I forgot to mention? Oh, yeah...Well, of course your Cloud-ness and take on the whole situation is awesome and how Strife and Zack are both...THERE, but not really...acknowledged. It's awesome. Perfect. Amazing. And the character interaction is AWESOME, seriously awesome and that's the only way to win me over for sure...I LOVED the drabbles and I wonder if/where they'd fit into your plot because those are the sorts of things I really REALLY want to see and...Zack!Cloud really is AWESOME and I hope...I don't know. That he's...acknowledged soon. That he comes out and he's THERE more, I suppose, though I don't really know if that'll happen.

And I'm REALLY rambling but I think I got my points across (that your story is awesome, amazing, and pretty much perfect in every way) so...You're story is really awesome and I'll be crossing my fingers as hard as I can and hoping for an update sometime soon.
FictionJunction chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
This fic is really fantastic, the atmosphere is so much like in the game, everyone is present, the plot is great, will you ever finish it, please?
Unseen Watcher chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
YAY! I haven't checked in so long because of continued dissapointment in updating, but this chapter was worth it. I loved it. Nice interaction and expression from Sephiroth...I miss your story.
Ken Oak chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
Oh man, you've gotta update. The suspense is killing me! And you haven't updated over a year! Are you still writing?
Ken Oak chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is the best FFVII piece of literature I have ever read. Oh my god, you're good.
hittocerebattosai chapter 15 . 11/14/2006
As awfully cute as your drabble fics are, can you PLEASE post chapter eight soon? Pretty pretty please? You've been working on it a LONG time! ...So pretty, pretty, pretty please? *puppy eyes* I REALLY cannot wait to see what happens next! Please, please, please, please, please?
Shuori chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
UPDATE!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
i really hope that you update soon i cant wait this fiction is great.
Werewolfling chapter 14 . 8/28/2006
Slowly and surely, it's nearing a year since your last update of this story. If you're anything like me, it's because you do not wish to rush things and risk releasing junk. But as an adoring fan of more than just this single story that you've authored, I cannot believe you are capable of writing junk. But this is by far my favorite. I've got a jist of what's going on and that just leaves me a craving for so much more. I look forward to the continuation of this story.
Pacman2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Great story going on...I'd love to see the next chapter. Here's to hoping it comes soon!
Cringe chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
However far off it might be. I look forward to your next update
Haliled chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
AH! Look what you did! Now I'm completely OBSESSED! GYAH!

You're fic is...so...*sniff* I love it. P I love it I love it I love it.
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »