Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
yumemi chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE this fic! you're freaking amazing! CoI has totally invaded my FFVII part of my brain... _

your expanse of the plot, background, interactions, reactions are surreal!

its just the relations that's getting me a bit loopy...i mean, i see a definate 'one-sided' attraction on tifa's part reguarding Cloud and resigned myself to that fact, then you turn around and show me evidence of Cloud/Zack and Sephiroth and raise my hopes again...(its obvious i'm a yaoi fan -_-')

but reguardless of that, i' still LOVE this fic! hope you update soon _
Mikito chapter 15 . 5/6/2006
Great fic! I really like it so far!

Update soon!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
*clicks for Fav.s* I really like this story. Sadly no time left to finish past this chapter but I will continue. Enjoyed a lot.

Nemesis Jedi chapter 15 . 2/9/2006
Heh, truth is I've been following your awesome beyond words fic for... a little over six years by now, but I had resolved not to review it until you managed to crank out the now infamous part 8 of your fic. Why the change of heart? Well I'll say why a little later.

First of all I have to say that not only could your fic pass as a genuine sequel to FFVII itself, but it's also influenced how I see that world altogether. It's nearly impossible for me to look back at the game without elements of COI stealthily slipping in when I'm not looking, that's how great it is, not only that, but you manage to keep everyone in character while adding new elements them, making them something more.

And now to say something I wanted to for so long a time... HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! Sephiroth resurrected, Jenova-core and sapphire WEAPON causing havoc, Cloud/Zack thing is actually a whole lot deeper than expected (Cloud feels like Zack? Whoa... and yes I did read your side story... what's Savois up to?) Gah of all places to break off a fic... sorry, I just had to get that out, it doesn't even matter in the end anyway. I'll still be here waiting for that part 8 update no matter how long it takes.

Now, as to why the change of heart... I just saw 'Last Order' today and guess what that reminded me of. Man, you don't work for Square enix do you? 'Cause their Zack bares a rather uncanny resemblance to yours, For instance "I trusted you!" "No, You're not the Sephiroth I knew." Zack says to Sephiroth, not only that but, the hand to hand stuff Zack did that Cloud sorta pulled off when he was drugged. Then there's cloud, did you notice that two Shin-ra grunts couldn't budge Zack sword, but scrawny trooper Cloud did so, with one hand no less? And the Turks where involved in all of this from the beginning? Man if anything that little flick gives us more questions then answers and I haven't even seen AC yet.

Ugh, sorry to ramble on and on, but with all this FFVII stuff coming out (hell, Vincent is getting a game of his own, for crying out loud) I'm hoping that you'll come back to this fic soon.
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh wow! I finally found you!

Hey, I think I'm the only person who put you in my favorites list on this site without even reading the first word to this fic XP
ShangriLa Merffles chapter 15 . 1/9/2006
Wow, this is a great story aside from all the little drabbles and what not. Maybe you should put everything else that's not actually part of the story like the sidestories in another new thing. and are you ever going to update conflicts of interest or have you lost interest in writing it? but it was a great story. hope you update soon
Loony Dagda chapter 15 . 1/5/2006
O.o... OMG I am in love with this story! The sidestories and various drabbled a good too of course, but the main story is just unbelievably amazing! Whe are you going to out up part 8? I went to your website and read the teasers and I think that it sounds likes it's going to be good. I really hope I not going to have to wait months for you to post it. I noticed that the last time you updated was in november, abd that you originally published this almost 6 years ago. I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait long for part 8.

Ciao XP
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
mwaa ha ha ha! please continue
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
ManicAlpha chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
...oh my God. You updated.

Happy day! I don't understand how they got away from Jenova and whatever, but who the fuck cares? YOU'RE WRITING AGAIN! ::freaks out::
klepto-maniac0 chapter 12 . 11/30/2005

You have no idea how happy this makes me. I measure my own writing by yours, because in my opinion you characterize and write flawlessly. I'd nearly given up all hope of you ever working on this fic again, but the addition of the three side-stories at the end sent me into paroxyms of joy. I particularly enjoy the Cloud and Reno drabble, though Sephiroth's problem with cats, small children, and other dumb creatures makes me snicker. ::sigh:: I'm going to go ooze with giddiness now.
meow chapter 15 . 11/21/2005
OMG! An update! I'm so happy,lol. I liked the bit with Seph and the Chocobos, just adorable _
finalfantasyswordsman77 chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
OMG! you put more sidestories! yayz! i love your stories and im still waiting for chapter 8. I love how everything loves Sephiroths hair.( its true though) Update soon!
nashie-chan chapter 15 . 11/10/2005
"Why is it that cats, birds, little children, teenaged girls, and other dumb creatures have this absurd fascination with my hair?" I *died* laughing at this one. This is probably one of the best lines in FFVII fanfiction.

*winks* See, it helps to update more often.
angel-kamui chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
MY GOD! YOU UPDATE! Run, heaven is going to fall! :P I'm just kidding! Bad joke... _U

But seriously, is good to see that you haven't given up on this story yet and that makes me really happy. Considering I have read many stories out there that authors don't even want to consider finishing them, which is a real shame. Is so great to see that after so much time you haven't lost your touch when writing. These three short chapters were very well written and very interesting. Please don't stop updating again, last time was one hell of a wait. But I guess it was worth it because we, your readers, got a surprise. Update more soon please! I'm begging you! _
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »