Reviews for Conflicts of Interest
riversrunthroughme chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
Simply amazing and WOW and I gald to see you back in here and writing, even if only for a short while. I've always loved your stories for their devious, in-depth quality. You seem to take a hard to make-tale in stride and write it up easy as anything.

I read through the Reno and Cloud fic again before reading your latest installment and I have to say, you haven't lost a thing from humor to style, to character it all flows and the simple...humanity you give the people in your stories are absolutely refreshing.

I hope to see more in the way COI chapter 8...but yu' know. Whenever...or sooner...preferably sooner because I was utterly addicted to that story and being sober is no fun! Please update! I need a fix!

Ja ne!

Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
This is almost the last fic I expected to see pop up again but I am so glad it did! It's still as engaging as it ever was and the end scene in this fic was sweet and funny. Thanks for writing it!
Keji chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
Aww, this last part of this drabble was too cute. ...say... its not going to take years for you to update it?
Kitty Kyinsky chapter 15 . 11/9/2005

Hyne, an UPDATE! And-and-new side fics that weren't at your webpage! Does this mean we can look forward to the next PART soon? Please?
Keji chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
Mwahahahaha! Strife is spelling very bad news! Oh gee, I can not imagine the future...

But when will you write up chapter 8? Oh geez, but until then, these drabbles are great enough to satisfied...69% of the CRAVE!
Keji chapter 13 . 11/9/2005

I swear madamhydra, you brought tears to my eyes when i saw your updates!

You have no idea how happy you just made my day!
Ashura chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
OH MY GOD! YOU UPDATED IT! *cries of pure joy*

Anyway, this is a good chapter. Please continue this story!
fangs4fun chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I would like to add to the growing number of fans of this fic. Please, do not leave us all hanging!

Well written FF7 fics are rare. This is certainly one of the best I've read.
KG chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
Hi I read this story on your website over a year ago. Its brilliant. You do a wonderful job describing the character, and the plot keeps the reader on the edge of their seat! I am disapointed that you haven't updated though. It would be encouraging if we knew that you were going to continue this, eventually. I think you should finish it in honor of Advent Children coming out! Hopefully you will be inspired! THis is really one of my favorite fanfiction stories. I wish there were more good writers like you out there. Especially ones that would write good FF7 stories! :)
K chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I'm essentially sure that you need to update this soon before I go completely insane from lack of story completion.
KalanSlytherin chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
Hey great story. Are you still Writing it?

Anyway keep up with it if u are. Its one of the better FFVII storys around.
Erin chapter 12 . 8/1/2005
You need to write more to the story. I've been wanting to read more to your story for a while. When are you going to update. I want the read story. I need more.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
Update. For the love of god, please, update this story. I and everyone I know are hanging on the release of your next chapter. PLEASE do it. PLEASE!
pnaixrose chapter 12 . 5/28/2005
Wow! This fic is amazing! FFVII has always had a complex plot and goes deeper than most other games. That's why I love it. But this fic brings it to a whole other level. There always seems to be another unknown thing to uncover that is revelant in their search. AH! I love it! Hope you update it again soon!
k chapter 12 . 3/23/2005