Reviews for Overlooked
Mickiecuteknight chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Very good story. I felt sorry for Alan in this story, feeling unwanted by his family.
Writer With Sprite chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
This is an EXCELLENT story.
WWS chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
This is an excellent book. I could feel all of Alan's pain.
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
That was awsome i loved it _
Cutiepie2191 chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Such a great story! Keep up the good work:)
straywriting chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
It's about time Alan started getting more attention from his family. Only took him being kidnapped for it to happen but, hey, it happened so yay for Alan. Anyways, wonderful fic.
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
loved!
astalder27 chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
Aww, such a sweet ending! A very "sweet" story too LOL. I felt so bad for Alan throuhg this whole story! Thankfully everything worked out in the end!
SiriusSte chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I don't even like Thunderbirds and I loved your story - that's how good it was. Nothing was overdone, nothing skipped over too lightly, it was just right. Can't wait for more stories. . .
Sundance chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Hey,

I enjoyed your story.

S
andrewjameswilliams chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
Great story.

I really did feel sorry for Alan during this fic. First he was seemingly ignored by his family - which truth be told he was - then he gets betrayed by someone who he believed to be his friend.

I am glad that Jeff and the other Tracy boys have learned from there mistakes with Alan and come to know the new Alan.
Rachie chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
This was a brilliant story. I loved the way you took the idea of feeling negleted (sp) and seemed to turn it completely on its head.
Spense chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
Very nice. I like the way you dealt with the problem of Alan's insecurities. I've always felt it was a little to pat that Alan would just go into the Thunderbirds and all would be perfect. The change of status in an organization and in a family would definately cause some growing pains.

I liked the way you showed Alan's hunger for attention and acceptance. In addition, his willingness to accept that his family would accept the 'new' Alan. Too many authors would have drug it into a huge, overblown rollercoaster ride. Your way of dealing with it was very realistic. Alan was suspicious, but finally believeing that what he was hearing from his brothers was real.

In short, I enjoyed your treatment of the subject. Hope to see more from you soon.
thowra-angel chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
Hey there! Great story! I really felt sorry for Alan. To finally find someone you consider to be a friend and then to be betrayed like that. That really sucks! Fortunately Jeff and the boys have learned from their mistakes. Let's hope it stays that way. Anyway, keep writing! Love your stories!
Darkangel2005 chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
That was a really good story!