Reviews for Fight
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I remember this one from ages upon ages ago! I still love it. You were one of the best YoBling authors out there back when you were still writing for us. I kinda wish I hadn't joined the scene after your time.

Anyway... I love this story. I may have reviewed it over at An Evident Gamble... but I may not have too. If you ever feel like writing again, it would be my pleasure to read it.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Catherine was comforting Warrick.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
tough piece but good
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Awesome fic.

~Jackie~
M2S chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Though I am not a fan of CW, this was a good post-ep - I liked the mention of Cath deferring to Gil and questioning herself as to why she wasn't mad about it.

Good job with their characters.
SistaSouljah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
As always, love you and the YoBling and your excellent writing. I couldn't even begin to try and put words to the emotional heaviness of this ep, but you did it perfectly.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Loved it girl, Keep it up.
Mony19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great Job, I loved the finale and Catherine and Warrick are my favorite couple.

Good Job
PLK chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Excellent follow-up to Yield and still well in character. I really enjoyed these two short shots.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, this is great! You are such a good writer! :-D And I absolutely adore your OFUM! Awesome!
Im Stoked chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
WOW! That was great!
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
There will be tons of GD fics, as well there should be. This was truely diffrent, rich in language and in depth feelings.

Loved the Warrick Cath dynamic. The overwheling darkness, pushing them together. Really enjoyed how you got inside Catherine's head...also the imagery...that coin toss will forever be in my head.

Kristen
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow
LinLin chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was an awesome short story! Excellent job! Your use of language and style makes a wonderful, fluid tale that is full of emotion! Awesome job!
Coccinella chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
WOW!This is mind-blowing wonderful. You made my shippery heart all warm and tingly. Thanks!