Reviews for Run the Numbers
Hshsbsb chapter 2 . 6/22
This story is so awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Omg that was awesome! Lol

I say almost everything your last review said only i might not have said "cute"...

Additionally:
I believe said you tweaked the story? Nice job! There weren't any gaps. I notice that sometimes in others that say they had fixed things.

If you do all your stories the way you did this one (no language) "I think Ima read every topic im interested in from ya!" 8D
EmilyChelidon chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Chapter 1: Ouch. That is one nasty bioweapon. And I think I can guess who is going to be able to decrypt that security algorithm...
Chapter 2: Awwwwwh! It's so cute how Larry and Charlie interact here with Larry's present of a satellite dish. I love Charlie's enthusiasm. Then...oh my god! Charlie fell off the roof! *panic*
Chapter 3: Oh no...poor Charlie.
Chapter 4: Hehehe, cute. I like Jerome.
Chapter 5: Yay for getting to show off some maths-whizzyness. But oh no, Charlie was kidnapped and he's all concussed. :(
Chapters 6-12: Too busy reading frantically to remember what I thought about them. So they must be good ;)
Chapter 13: Awww...Don made everything okay again. I really enjoyed this story. It was interesting and gripping with lots of action. Thank you for writing it!
Fan chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
I really like your story, good plot, good storytelling and all, but I find your ending a little lacking to be honest.

I feel like a sentence is missing for exemple: The next day when Don come to see how his brother was doing, he found him sleeping on his desk in the garage behind him a full whiteboard and looking closer he found a smile on Charlies face..

You know just to make it clear that Charlie is going to be fine.
Cutter12 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
I enjoyed how Charlie, even injured, was still able to defeat the bad guys. Good job.
Louisa Lloyd chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story is excellent! Its believable and gripping! An invigorating story and please write more!
Ryan Phelan chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
This story is amazing! I can seriously picture it as an actual episode of the show! There aren't many fanfiction authors out there with your level of talent so keep writing! Can't wait to read your other stories!
Way Walker chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
This is really good. The plot is very interesting and well written.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
This is one of the first Numb3rs stories I have read, an I am really impressed with how you wrote it. It was angsty throughout, stunning with detail, brotherly worry, and a perfect ending. I always say that the plot can be well written, but if the ending isn't good then there is no story. Your ending was perfectly... Charlie. Loved this story immensly.
Lutralutra chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
This story wasn't bad, but I can definitely see improvement in your later ones, and that's a good thing! I just want to alert you to the lack of commas that I saw in some places - I know it's confusing, but watch that. I liked your dialogue, I thought it was very in-character for each of the individuals, but the narration seemed a little choppy in parts. I think you've managed to smooth that out in your other works, though, so no sweat. Other than that, a good story.
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
absolutely beautiful! i loved every minute of it!
Sushi Chi chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
Very good story. The way you described it all was amazing. And the story line was done fantastic. Thank you for writing it.
Sylvia Bubbaluh Mohr chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
Oh, where's my red pen when I want it? Sorry, couldn't resist. This is not a criticism. I really like everything you have done with this story revision, but you missed a few errors and, darn my little writer/editor head, I always get the urge to make corrections when that happens. It's instinct. Know what you get when an author/illustrator/editor and an Englishwoman have a child? An author who writes with a British accent and edits as she goes...again and again.

That's me.

Anyway, I love the changes I could tell you made (hard without a comparison copy to be precise, but I have a near eidectic memory with things I read. I really can almost picture the original, but now having read this...the original is harder to see.

No. I'm not a child prodigy or anything. I did teach myself to read when I was 5 and by the time I was able to go to 1st grade, I tested at a 9th to 12th grade reading/comprehension level. I'm not a genius, don't get me wrong, though they did try and skip me forward grades and I was offered membership in MENSA. Hm. Probably why I relate to Charlie so much.

I enjoyed the interactions. I love that you didn't have Charlie all helpless...loved it the first time too. Love how you wrote everybody...especially the 'secondary characters' like Alan and Larry amongst others.

Really great. Thanks. Write mohr soon. Yes, I know Harry Potter fan fic is calling your name, but something short and snappy maybe? Please...Hm.

Sylvia
Sylvia Buballah Mohr chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Oh, you've updated this. Goodie. Too bad I don't have an old copy. I love to compare the old and the new when folks revise. It's the writer/editor in me, don't you know?

I can tell just from this chapter that it's tighter, more in keeping with the characters as we know them now. It's struck me as very interesting lately how much the fan fic writers still write Merrick in when he was really only in the very first episode. Guess we must like him or feel he serves a purpose, eh?

Loving the fact there is something I haven't already read six times here!...well a new version anyway!
luvnumb3rs chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Well I really could not find the difference between this update an the orignal but I can be thick like that. Still love the ask what made you update this one?