Reviews for What a Difference a Year Makes
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Poor Percy...always hurts to see those we held in esteem fail
uptillthree chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very nice. And that last line - oh, dear.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
interesting.
SafaiaFureia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Now that was hilarious! A great way to see why Percy would be so obsessed with working and such all the time. The twins were priceless and perfect, Percy's attitude was so in character and the last four lines or so absolutely hilarious!
forty-two dreams chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hehheh, that explains a lot.

You know, in book six, Dumbledore says the Dark Arts position has been cursed for some forty years. Obviously, as Quirrel was really Voldemort, he didn't activate the curse, as he wasn't the same person. Or maybe Voldemort had worded the curse in such a way that it cursed every DADA professor but himself; he should know how to get past his own curse, anyway. I've always wondered why Dumbledore didn't know something was up when one of the DADA professors finally made it back for a second year...
Rill of Fantasia chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Good. Nice conclusion.
Mist chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Wow... so that expalained why Percy likes working so much, lol.. it's a great story, i like it

o and by the way, are you going to write a sequel to "surreality"? only i think it's a really good story.

Mist~~
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Good story lol.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This was an really good fic, although I was a bit confused by Quirrell's problems with the troll. I believe it said in the SS/PS that he had a special gift with trolls.

I can definitely see a young Percy thinking this, and it would explain alot about his workaholic-ism.

I really enjoyed reading this, you've got wonderful imagery here and I loved your depiction of the twins.
lucidity chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That was lovely! You really do capture Percy so nicely, as well as the other Weasleys.

Poor Quirrell, I suppose at one time he must've been competent to have gotten the teaching job in the first place.

I hope you haven't abandoned All the King's Men? I do so miss it.

Have a great day!