Reviews for Morpheus Dreams
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awe so cute. Love how Luke got Bo to sleep.
Dukeaholic chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aww, I've always loved that story, it was my favorite to read on the other site. You're awsome at the Dukes Of Hazzard stories, you should write some more, I'd gladly read it!

Proud Dukeaholic (and John) (visit Dukeaholic's profile to learn about me ;) )
bodukefan23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I'd like to read more of this story
daisyduke80 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I loved it! Roscoe beeing nice to a Duke? That is just freaky!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love this story! Please say you plan to do more Dukes of Hazzard stuff? I've read your other ones, but never remembered to review for them, so here's a review for this one, since it was my favorite! Please write more. The stories are great, and you're writing style is excellent.
suekosa chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
AW cute
Diane chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This was just charming, and you are a wonderful writer. Thanks - keep writing!
A. L. Reynolds chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww... this story was really cute. I love the idea of how that put Bo to sleep. The jail cell scene was so sad and sweet...
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Cute story! I love little character quirks like this, and the timeline fit quite nicely!

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
SLR chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wonderful! I love snapshot pieces and these were so real I could feel the sun on my face and almost smell the car oil. I think my favorite was the second one; the line about Luke's eyes "nearly crossing with the effort of watching him" was priceless. And then the later image of the two of them curled up like pups in a litter. *sigh* So sweet!
Meg chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
AW! very cute were did you get the idea for how to get bo to sleep? anyways cute keep writing all of your storys are great
sabrina chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Well that story is just majorly high on the 'aw' scale! I loved it, especially the scene with Rosco. That's a side to him the show certainly didn't show, unless it was with his dog.
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
nice, good story. I'm personally more of Luke fan, but I still like this story. It was sweet and funny. good job!
jduke chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This was pretty good. You are a alsome write. Keep up the good work.