Reviews for The Mom Thing
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Cute story. :D
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved the"mom thing" my mom used to do that too.

So cute Luke did that to Bo.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
aww the mom thing...thats soooo sweet

:P
waikiki23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I loved your story. I do the same thing, when I slam on the brakes, I throw my arm over the passenger! :) Thanks for a great story.
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
very funny
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Funny, and very well written, for a change. Seems that there aren't a lot of stories that are written well on here.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
A.L chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Cute! I liked this little story. I know I've been guilty of doing The Mom Thing...although it was usually for my dog when she rode in the front seat. ;)
A. L. Reynolds chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Heehee, I liked this one, too. Shows just how protective people can be with someone they love. :)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Very cute idea, I like the bantering between the boys!

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Sunnygirl91 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
! ! !

Need I say more?
SLR chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hey, it's me again. I wasn't going to just go and review all your stories in a ten minute window, but I can't help myself; once I read one I had to read the others and then I couldn't keep myself from telling you how much I enjoyed them. I loved the bit in this one about Bo not giggling, even though he really does, and the particular image of Bo's "blue eyes sparkling" just because they really do, almost all the time. *grin* 'Course, Luke's got a set of blue eyes that sneak up and surprise you with how clear and deep they are! You know, you've got the dialogue down pat, too, along with the ability to describe quick moving action without getting weighted down in words. Like with the near crash between Enos and Luke. Please keep writing!
Meg chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
To CUTE! that was such a cute short story. you could definatlly expand or just leave it like it is both ways would work. I really enjoyed reading it.
sabrina chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Cute, very cute!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Please write more of this soon it is so funny.