Reviews for Sliver of Bliss, World of Pain
NightmarePossession chapter 23 . 10/9/2006
From Souls, Swords and Strife to this sequel, you've made immense progress with your writing as the next chapter was written, and thats really great. I love the way how you write! The best chapter has to be Chapter 11, when they're having that conversation in the car, i couldn't help myself but laugh when i first read it! I like your ideas a lot, and the way how you expressed everyone's emotions was great. I especially thought you captured Yunsung's attitude spot on. Anyway, well done, and if you do write another sequel I'll be sure to review that too!
Shadow chapter 23 . 1/12/2006
another masterpiece of a story
TheStoryWriter chapter 1 . 1/12/2006

TheStoryWriter here!

Ok, hope you do write another story, hopefully it'll have more SC in it ). I must say though...first story was GREAT! And.. I really don't mean to be critical here,but.. you sorta lost SIegfried's personality. I've always percieved him as arrogant and wanting to be left alone..anyways, on a different noteIf ya do write another one, I'll R&R I promise!I haven't gotten very far in Sliver of bliss, but I sorta lost interest when it focused on Resi...I'll try..not to fall asleep...nah im kidding...

Good luck,

Victor Garza chapter 23 . 1/12/2006
Corny? that ain't corny! Thats kinda cool there in the end.
Yume-no-Ryuusei chapter 22 . 1/10/2006
hey, i liked ur original story better,i put this in soul calibur catagory,but in reality it should be in res evil or whatever. i like soul calibur, so i guess im partial to it. something i noticed you might be able to improve on is...well siegfried sounds a bit left out,you here link's opinion,same with yunseong and always leons opinion in conversations,but siggy seems a bit left out...course,he IS my fav character so...anyways good luck,and i hoped this review helped..if not...ignore writing my own fanfic about soul calibur, its called "Siegfried helps someone out" im kinda running out on ideas, so any review would be appreciated...thanks!
Shadow chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
Nice chappy! yet again a masterpeice *bows*
Shadow chapter 21 . 12/28/2005
hey nice chappy i have gain a certian respect for Wesker though i still don't like him but i respect him
Shadow chapter 20 . 12/25/2005
I like the chappy keep it up!
Shadow chapter 19 . 11/15/2005
Nice chappy so after they kil Aaron Weskers just gonna walk scott free? wellalrightitsyourstory
Shadow chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
hey nice chappy keep it up
Shadow chapter 17 . 10/24/2005
*appears in a green light*

nice chappy keep it up, i wonder how bad Aaron is gonn have his ass handed to him
Shadow chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
hey nicetwist keep this up *hands her a cookie*
Sacharja chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
Good chapter again, although I cant interpret the last sentence right. It somehow sounds, like if Zelda wouldve died after the infusion. Anyways, your characterization of Wesker isnt as evil/cold-hearted as I wouldve expected. In comparison to my prejudices/expections he seems almost light-hearted in his conversation with Link - but thats maybe his actor-attitude, chris was talking about. Anyways, I dont like the way Wesker comes out here and how the King reacts to him. I mean, he infected the child of his daughter and causes so much pain to all people of hyrule. Just how can he still remain that formal?

Maybe youll enlighten me with your next chapter, so Ill get what this whole thing is up to.
Shadow chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
hey nice chappy keep it up and please tell me Wesker WILL get his ass handed to him
Sacharja chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
Tam-tam! *claps hands

Seems like our little aaron is out of control, isnt he?

And now the group has to work together with the bad guy.. hm... yummy... me senses a great amount of suspense again :D.

Anyways, I think the part with the wasted day was really not necessary. You couldve put something more important there. Why didnt they try to continue their search for wesker instead?

Well... nice description of emotion, atmosphere etc etc... I dont like to repeat myself. But youre good as a writer, just to let you know that your style hasnt become worse to the reader. ;)

Im looking forward to your next chapter, which will be there soon hopefully.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »