Reviews for The Underground Mayflower
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
hey, pretty good but now you made me want to go re-read all the remnants books as i havent read any in over a year and forgot what happened. Since no one i know likes it.

Anyway, the fics good update soon
Spitslover chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hey... so, sorry if i misinterpit this... but your story is kinda the story of Echo's people. You know, the people underground int he real story. i like it. I mean, not much action, but then again its the first chapter. Update soon so i don't loose my interest and forget all about it.
Proxy121 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
a little short and rushed, but not bad! update soon?
Baku chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
:o I like this story so far. Much better than some others I've seen...

:Hugs the propper grammar. xD:

I hope you continue it, too.

I'm hoping eagerly for an update. _
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is so cool! I'm not the only remaing remnant fan out there! Yay! I like the originality of this story!
The Ages of Apathy chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Hey, congrats. It was a superb job. It could have been a bit more exciting, perhaps a tad longer, however I think you really captured the K.A. Applegates view on "The Remnants" while giving it your own flare. Great Job!
Monica Ronovitch chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I like the details you included in this chapter. I'll gladly read and review any following chapters you may decide to write!
Angel's Only Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Its good...for a idea wut was happeneing but it was good...for a rookie. You know wut I luv...lovely purple finish reading my stori...good job...ciao

Kiira-san chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hey look! someone actually wrote a story within the past *year*!

I like it. It's a great beginning. I wonder what'll happen when they wake up! It's on my StoryAlert list and every thing.

It wouldn't hurt if you could R&R the first chap of QUATRIKA, would it? It seems as if this sight was perpetually dead before you came along.