Reviews for An Alternate I Love You
sapphireLavender chapter 2 . 3/8
Interesting.. But sadly discontinued.
afallfromgracex3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
HAHAHHA Those lines are exactly the same 2 the 1st graphic novel! LOL
Killshea Kavani chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Ooh, this is soo awesome. Hey, are you going to update anytime soon? Not to be rude or anything ... but it's been almost a year ...
LucretiaDecoy chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I've only just found this fic, and I'm really enjoying it. Please don't give up on it, it's a fascinating concept. I love Jakotsu, Suikotsu and Bankotsu, so please, please write more.

By the way, I'm not sure about the others, but I think Mukotsu will be Miroku and Bankotsu will be Koga.

Please update this fic.
AcidFire101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love this story I tried guessing in my mind who woud play Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippou's roles, for Miroku I thought Mukotsu cause he's kinda perverted, Sango ya left me clueless, Shippou I almost thought Mukotsu cause he's short like a hobit but then I realized he fit Miroku better so I'm clueless for that one to, Kirara I almost guessed Ginkotsu cause he follows orders around but then that would make Renkotsu play the role of Sango which would scare me. Anyway great story
Concise Complexity chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
More humor... *whines* Like the idea though! Is Suikotsu's nice side ever gonna appear? I like him better when he's nice... -_-;
AcidFire101 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
good very good
Crimson mist chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
what a cool idea! I like this story so please up date soon kay?
Invisible-chan chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
I think Suikotsu and Jakotsu fit in these roles better than Kagome and Inuyasha.
reki-sama chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
wah cool! O_O
lslines chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
*glomp* It makes sense to me. But jeez I took a while hunting through my AA's to find your update alert. And you know what? I GOT THE SECOND IY DVD YESTERDAY! But I'm not allowed to watch it until I babysit next. Off to read your FMA drabble!
punkgoddess chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
YAY! U UPDATED! ME SO HAPPY! Lol so anywhos great chapter, really good and I can't wait till u update!...Which better be soon! lol
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
i like
chibi-inuyasha-girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
*squeals* I LOVE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES. THIS ONE WON THE RACE. OMG. I LOVE THIS. YEE!
Yokaigurl chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
hey!

I FIANNALY GOT THROUGH! _

and this is soo not poorly written! OMG I LOVE IT!

its got action and i kinda forgot wat they looked like and im to lazy (like shikamaru) to go and find a pic of them...yes...

aw, im not on ur list! like author or stories, though i no u dont like my stories n e way...

oh well, keep it up and sorry for reviewing so late!

peace and luv