Reviews for Boy H8er
Han-Chan chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
RITE MOAR AMBAR! OR I SHALL KILLETH YOU!
luvs2act chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
It was awesome Mamber! Why did you never write another chapter? FIEND! You must do it, or I just might kill you. That is all. :D
The Quiet Listener chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Please write more! I LOVE this story!_
The Quiet Listener chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Great story! Pleasee continue! I want to know what happens!
Yokoyoko chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
PLEASE UPDATE IT FAST!

SOON OK OK? IM DYING TO KNOW!
cloud10daydreamer chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
wow...it has been a while since you updated huh? and btw, im chelsea chon now lol anyway, good story, keep writing!
Cara Miro chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
wah... i was hoping for this to be a michi... but anyway, i wonder how you'll hook up yamato and sora...
sorato-takari chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
loved it!

haha..truth or dare..i mostly ALWAYS SAY TRUTH!

~*~Me
batgirloracle chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
I LOVE IT! boytoy hm ill remeber that!

i lov the questions!

heres the answers

1:dunno

2:hope so

3:YES

4:no she'll die probably

5:no she'll die probably

6:no way itll get posted on the internet!

7:because its fun!

LOL ok ok ok ill shut up now!

and the chapter didnt stink i cant smell it here anyway.

I THOUGHT IT WAS WONDERFUL CHI!
Kay chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Lol! This will be intrusting! I got myself into that mess once(Sora's dare)...See, I play on a soccer team and its co. ed...and well lets just say I'm not someone to be taken lightly on a soccer field. I almost lost my positioin on the soccer team because of that dare!
Mia Kamiya chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
cute chapter and love the secrets and dares can't wait to see if sora can stand being nice to boys for a whole week and Mimi in the computer club _
Moppy chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
i love truth or dares, there's just something about them that i love...good fic update soon
theladyknight chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
"Chillax Sor! I just wanted to talk, geez!”

Ha! Chill plus relax equals Chillax. Nice word you got there. I might just have to use it...lol!

Good chapter. It didn't stink. It actually is providing the reason for Sora and Matt to end up changing their friendship (well, after they become friends again), along with having Sora be nice to the guys. Wonder what their reaction will be. And what's with the pictures? What exactly are they of?

I think it's H8er because, changed into words, it would be heighter, translating into hater. At least I think that's how it's written.

Nice chapter. Maybe add a little more detail and description. This is starting to develop really nicely. Update soon!
nanakins chapter 2 . 6/12/2005