Reviews for Balancing Acts
Ann chapter 7 . 2/27
And just like that, Kurama's lies come crashing down. oh boy are they going to be shocked - or at least Kazuya when he finally gets to Hogwarts to help out Moody - when they find out Kurama is actually at Hogwarts learning magic. Three parts of the family, three secrets dealing with magic. At the very least Shiori is going to be relieved to find her son alive and well at Hogwarts - even though it was attacked by demons earlier.
Ann chapter 6 . 2/27
oh my goood, what is the demon hunter is Kurama's step-father?! Not only would he find out Kurama has been lying to Shiori, not that he wouldn't have been lying about at least /something/ as well. But he's actually a demon hunter?! Wouldn't that just be something? And to think they've been living together, but then he wasn't actively looking for demons. oooh boy.
Ann chapter 4 . 2/27
Oh my! Kurama loses his backup and now Ron is even more on his case! Sneaky sneaky Ron! maybe it's a shame Kurama and Botan were speaking in Japanese. Who knows?
Tea1908 chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
It would be a shame if you'd never post anything else. Love it.
Can't tell if my English is wrong, sorry.
Tea.
gamzpillow chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
I frigging love this story!
I hope you continue it It has a lot of potential.
Now there are 2/3 of the family that knows each others secrets. It's getting interesting.
Keep up the great work!
Myan chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
darn this story was really good...

All the good ones never get finished *sigh* it was good while it lasted..
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
You'll continue... Right? Cuz if u don't, a lot of people would be very dissapointed ...(yes, I'm guilt-tripping you)... I really want to know how this story will go and end.
Nebelkind chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
Kurama is going to be in so much trouble... But it's his chance to come clean about everthing... though I don't think he is going to come clean of his on free will regarding the demon stuff...
I doubt he is going to have a choice..
Waiting for more!
:D
Silence after War chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I love this story! Completely believable and I can't wait for the next chapter.
dominique.engome chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I like where this story is going! I'm really looking forward to the rest. But why aren't Yusuke and Hiei there in England too? Unless you explained it and I missed or forgot.
GoddessDana chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Great story I really like it! :)
darksaphire chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
:o glad to see you're still somewhat updating lol. interesting story...hopefully more develops soon
guruko chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
What a great crossover story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
LDK chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Excellent fic, absolutely love the inclusion of Kuramas family! I cant wait for the meeting... And for the demon activities to pick up! This plot is amazing, and I cant wait for it to continue! Hope you update soon!