Reviews for Balancing Acts
Tea1908 chapter 7 . 9/19
It would be a shame if you'd never post anything else. Love it.
Can't tell if my English is wrong, sorry.
Tea.
gamzpillow chapter 7 . 8/9
PLEASE update!
I frigging love this story!
I hope you continue it It has a lot of potential.
Now there are 2/3 of the family that knows each others secrets. It's getting interesting.
Keep up the great work!
Myan chapter 7 . 5/8
darn this story was really good...

All the good ones never get finished *sigh* it was good while it lasted..
You'll continue... Right? Cuz if u don't, a lot of people would be very dissapointed ...(yes, I'm guilt-tripping you)... I really want to know how this story will go and end.
Nebelkind chapter 7 . 2/3
Kurama is going to be in so much trouble... But it's his chance to come clean about everthing... though I don't think he is going to come clean of his on free will regarding the demon stuff...
I doubt he is going to have a choice..
Waiting for more!
:D
Silence after War chapter 7 . 1/3
I love this story! Completely believable and I can't wait for the next chapter.
dominique.engome chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I like where this story is going! I'm really looking forward to the rest. But why aren't Yusuke and Hiei there in England too? Unless you explained it and I missed or forgot.
GoddessDana chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Great story I really like it! :)
darksaphire chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
:o glad to see you're still somewhat updating lol. interesting story...hopefully more develops soon
guruko chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
What a great crossover story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
LDK chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Excellent fic, absolutely love the inclusion of Kuramas family! I cant wait for the meeting... And for the demon activities to pick up! This plot is amazing, and I cant wait for it to continue! Hope you update soon!
NatheRiver chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
ooo pleaseeeeee update soon :'(
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Uh-oh, Kurama's in trouble XD
I assume Hiei and Yuusuke will show up once Kurama gets to Hogwarts? Great read, by the way. I can't wait for more!
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
ohhhhh, I can't wait to read more!