Reviews for Balancing Acts
NatheRiver chapter 7 . 8/5
ooo pleaseeeeee update soon :'(
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 7 . 7/31
Uh-oh, Kurama's in trouble XD
I assume Hiei and Yuusuke will show up once Kurama gets to Hogwarts? Great read, by the way. I can't wait for more!
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 7/6
ohhhhh, I can't wait to read more!
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 6/24
Looks good!
lany-chan chapter 7 . 6/22
OMG THAT CLIFFHANGER! URGG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
Firepaw chapter 7 . 6/2
You don't understand how dang excited I am to see them all meet up at Hogwarts! Even if it begins with Kurama being hunted for being a demon .
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 7 . 4/23
Damn. LOLOLOL This is going to be great when they find Kurama at Hogwarts XDDDDD Update soon please!
Kitsune-Ryu-Neko chapter 7 . 4/8
Oh yes o3o Things are starting to come together.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Keep up the great work!
(my favorite chapter so far o3o )
WanderingWatermelon chapter 4 . 4/6
Damn Ron I'm impressed XD
International Uzumaki chapter 7 . 4/5
And the plot thickens!
Awesome story by the way, very original
Amethystnight88 chapter 7 . 3/26
Awesome! I love how u incorporated the family. Please update again soon. I'm really looking forward to it
Darkryubaby chapter 7 . 3/26
Yah! I remember this story and am so glad you finally updated. Shit is going down. Great story. Love it and hope you update again soon. Real soon. Really real soon. Yup. :)
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 7 . 3/23
Continue, continue, continue please! This is amazing!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 7 . 3/22
It's small world after all - right, plot-convenience?
TrenchcoatMan chapter 7 . 3/19
i loved this at first, so cleverly connecting Harry and Kurama. Through James of all, thats an angle thats so rarely done.

But now, with what you've done with His step-father. I just cant wait for them to find each other.
I loved Shiori's reaction to Hiei. I suppose he'll be heading to England now that he doesnt have Shiori to watch over. Im honestly surprised she didnt invite him in for some sweet snow .

i must have more