Reviews for Unknown Admirer
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Sequel please!
History repeats itself later on, and I don't like NaruHina, but Kurenai and Obito is one of the best pairings ever!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Q.Q I know what happens in cannon, your evil
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
...i need an AU...

Stormy
h-h-hinata chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
p-p-please c-c-ud u m-m-ake a s-e-q-u-e-l t-o th-is s-s-story!
OceanVoyager chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw, that was so adorable.
chibi-kyuubi chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Cute! _ I vote yes for a sequel!
ThouShaltKill chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
u shud do a kakashi/kurenai sequel with kurenai being attracted to Obito's eye.
MataHari-Chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Sequel ? Hell Ya!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh wow

Kakashi- Sasuke

Obito- Naruto

Rin- Sakura

Kurenai- Hinata

That just means history repeats itself and hopefully with no tragic ending.
my Obito chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Please do a sequel!
Korean Boron chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Oy... Good, and reminds me of the Hinata-Sasuke-Naruto-Sakura thing. Kinda funny how Obito is an Uchiha, but he's like Naruto, huh?
Shippou chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Ah man, I really like this fic, which makes it even more sad to read since I've read every Naruto manga chapter so far, even the Gaiden saga. Which mean I know Obito is dead, that much is aparent, which again makes this so sad to read. However, if you make a sequel after this, make it so Kurenai tells Hinata about it and pushes her to go after Naruto in the here and now, and not wait too long like her. Really good story though, if a bit sad, but really good.
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw, a very cute and (sort of) sad fic from the past. :)
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Aw, cute! I've actually always found the idea of a one-sided or slight Obito/Kurenai thing quite fun. It obviously never really gets the chance for development, the Gaiden being what it is, but still. The idea is cute to me.

Yay! Glad I'm not the only one! I actually wouldn't mind seeing more to this idea, but I'll leave that in your hands. D Thanks for this fun piece!
Mr. Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Interesting story, but red can't exactly be considered very rare of an eye color in Naruto, since all the Uchihas' eyes become red when activating the Sharingan.