Reviews for Four Easy Steps to a Relationship
maybe.forever.xx chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
This is very very adorable. I enjoy poor upset Mush, freaking out about Blink, and Blink, bheaving all shifty because he's in love with Mush too. It was adorable, cute, very cute, and while maybe a but fluffy, that's sort of the point, right? Good, good.
regina chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
yay! so adorable! sweet and cute and very enjoyable to read.
Tituba chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Aw, I like this even more than your David/Jack story, and I don't usually like modern day Newsies, but this was way to cute not to love.

~Katherine Elizabeth
0'EmeraldEyes'0 chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Best line ever: "If I close the door to avoid Blink, he’ll just crawl in one of the windows." LoL, that kept me laughing for a while, it was very subtle. Also, I really liked how you had Blink say he didn't consider himself to like boys in general, just Mush, because it's completely understandable, I know that feeling. I really liked this story, and I love your writing style.
Two-Bits chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
-fangirlswoon- 'Tis so CUTE. Adorable. Really, really adorable. There were quite a few of grammar/spelling errors, which is kinda' annoying, but overall it was great.
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
darn! it's done T_T but aw! *tear* soo cute! so happy for them! *throws flower petals* xD i've been in the sugar again ._. lol nice finish!

~Misty
studentnumber24601 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Yay! ::fans self:: So good. Oh man. So good. the kissing! And the tickling! And the awkward boy love! And just... yay! This so made my birthday. You have no idea. *heart heart heart*
Hurtful Purple chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Good ending.
Giggly Pancakes chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
YAY! This was ADORABLE...nice job! Congrats on finishing it...and GO BLUSH hehe

Cakes
Hurtful Purple chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I think this is your funniest chapter so far
Charlie Bird chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Asdlkja! NO. NO NO NO. That is one of those cliffhangers that is JUST NOT ALLOWED because it's TOO GOOD.

Argh. You had BETTER update, like, TOMORROW or something. Otherwise I will be MIGHTILY UPSET. ROAR.

...now I'm going to go reread the whole fic. Tata.
Giggly Pancakes chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
AW YAY! BLUSH is coming...haha

Cakes
studentnumber24601 chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Squee! Oh man, I'm so glad you updated, because you said you were stuck in your LJ, but then I reread the whole thing (couldn't review twice, grr) and was sad because I love this story so much beyond the power of words to describe and then you updated and yay! (I don't suppose I could coax out a conclusion for my birthday? ;) )

I figured something was up when Blink started acting odd too, but his rushed speech was just too adorable for words. As was Mush's freaking out. As was everything. Their refusal to talk to one another is just too great, and Mush's oblivion to Blink's freak out was also perfect. I just... *happy sigh*

This is so good.
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
OMG! that is so sweet i almost cryed ._. i'm such a sap! _ but yea.. aw

~Perch/Misty
Nanii chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Ah UPDATE. I really, really like it. So, update ASAP!