Reviews for At the edge of the ocean
TheDragonPrinces chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Go Iruka-sensei!
Ooh, is there a chance for summons in (one of) the future chapter(s)? I'd love to see what summon your mind supplies everyone's favourite Shinobi Academy sensei with~!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
How did i know this would be incomplete?
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Hmmm
Swiss Army Knife chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I've been going back to stories that had a big impact on me, and this is one of the most important. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I hadn't reviewed when I first read it years ago. I apologize for that. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you. These stories are wonderful, and they are what first made me think that I could write friendship-centric stories with Iruka that would build up his character - It's why I started writing Naruto fanfiction to begin with. So thank you so much for sharing.
Take care, Swiss
nobody chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I liked it. Iruka get's so little screen time in the show/manga and then gets overlooked because he's only a Chuunin it's cool to see him getting the better of people technically above his level and the method made sense too. Perhaps a little easy but then again if you bluff right it seems really easy anyways.
nobody chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
It's always interesting seeing how people interpret shinobi relationships to Konohagure and what hidden demons they give Iruka. Your take on things was interesting and I liked it as much as you can like angst. (Which all things considered is quite a bit, just look at the Supernatural fandom.)
nobody chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah, I like it. I like Iruka and Kakashi's interaction especially. :)
TjRythum chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
shit damn it! you haven't updated in years! why is it always the good ones?
Marikalay chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I'm really looking forward to your next update of this one. It's a really interesting view of the two of them. Keep up the good work.
sara chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
when do you want to continue this? its took too long time. 4years its pity that you dont continue this. because your story is very very wonderful. i hope you continue this so soon.
neda chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
your story is very interesting and i cant wait for next hurry to continue this.
Mariana T chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
I re-read this a couple weeks ago. It remains my #1 "I wish I knew what happened next" story. I just love a Naruto story with a good plot. All the wonderful details really make it stand out (glass kunais, blood-acid jutsu, etc.). Excellent grammar and flow: these make it a pleasure to read. Just wanted to say thank you for posting.
hedwig's angry inch chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Gorgeous set of stories. I particularly like the first one, especially the erotic cheesecakes and Iruka trying to make Kakashi walk into the pole... there are just so many lovely little touches that make it so rich.
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Great work! Will there be any more after chap5? Hope so!
Ms.J.D chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
I love this story so much! I originally found it on the Fleeting Fancies rec site, but now I've decided to review. You didn't lose me on the paper-interrogation device, I actually thought it was really clever. Wish I was that smart...Anyway, I also have a question. Are you going to be making this a KakashixIruka story? because I really love that pairing (KakashixIruka love forever!