Reviews for My Happy Ending
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
The ending was cute! Wow, Yuki seems so human in this! I like the way you wrote it. Very in touch with the characters. Neither Yuki nor Shuichi was too much to take, Yuki with his angry personality & Shuichi with his bubblyness!

I hope Yuki continued to be close with Shuichi after he slept for like a day straight!
naeo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
So sweet! I loved the part about Yuki and the spinny chairs, so funny! Anyways, you've got a very unique writting style. Just that little bit of humor in your fics does wonders to your story. You're and amazing writter, keep it up!
SatoshiObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aw so fluffy na no da!

you are really really good at writing. my stories are junk compared to this XD jelousy is bad, bowleena! bad na no da...

XD sorry.

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
FateNotDenial chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aw. So cute, makes me want to cry almost! I really like how you used Eiri's writing to impact his own life. Not many people touch on the emotional connections between a writer and his characters. And this is true to the story, especially with the whole adorable passed out Yuki. You're an amazing writer, you know that? *glomps*
ffpanda chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Very sweet - Poor Yuki.
Kumori-hime chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Good. I like. (Hooray for short senteces!)
nari-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
oh that was so cute i loved it ! its a side of yuki you dont see so i loved it and write some more a send it to me if you can ok
xoboredpersonox chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
that was really good u should definately add on more...im curious as 2 what else happens
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Aw!

That was so sweet... Lovely!

Write more, please?
Mizuky chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Kawaii story, I always imagine something like this to happen in Shu's and Yuki's lifes, and it's great that you wrote it so well :) thank you for that
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Good Job! I loved it! I know its only suppose to be a one chapter thing.. atleast i think it is but i think you should write another chapter! YAY!