Reviews for The Accounting
:-)
swampychick chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
FINISH STORY
swampychick chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I love this it is soooo cool and I love how raven beat robin at his own game lol
hardstyle chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
nice very awsome
hardstyle chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
buffalo New York laughed my ass off lol
Teltathra chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
Swet-tah! FINALLY i got round to reading it. Very nice touches with the werewolf thing (theres no dash) anyway. good. im looking forward to teh next part.

Peace out Ma man...bye brain.. (Pfft. loser)

:P
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
*falls over in a fit of giggles* So r they or not? If they keep this up I'm sure to die of laughter!
lightanddarklove chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Yes, I have returned to review! Great job on this, I love the way this flows, it really has me sucked in. Can't wait for more, and tell brain to chill, he needs to be more mellow.
Mister Jay chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
I can only begin to imagine the horrible pains one would have had to go through to tell Starfire what a were-wolf is. Tee. (No, Star, it's not a wolf. Then why is it called a were-wolf? Because it's a wolf, but it's /were/. Where? No, /were/. This means what to me? I think it means that it eats bloody raw meat or something else strange ... Like that Vampires? No, Star, that's completely different. So, it is like a normal wolf then, yes? No.) Exactly.

Humph. You want shameless flattery? I can try ... um ... (and, four hours later ...) I think that 'The Accounting' is a very good title becuase it is about, um, I can't generalize, possibly Raven treating Beastboy as an entire freak, and not just a were-wolf freak, and ergo not abandoming him? Bah, I don't particualrily care. And nor can I think. I blame the jet lag, enemy to all and many a traveler. Even thought I'm pretty sure that sentence could use better structuring ...

Bah. If I could think, I would write more wonderfullness on this wonder of wonderfullnessess. If there ever will be such a word. But untill then, Ta.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
Really good chapter )
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 3/16/2006
Anime Chick009 chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
great new chapter, can't wait for the next chapter! _
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Ah! Love is in the air! And Cyborg and Robin better watch their step if they want to live to see their next birthday. :)

Awesome! _ Update when you can...please? (Makes Beast Boy's "the face")
bluerose2823 chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Hey vin, great chapter as always! Is this the end? I hope not. Update soon vin, update soon.

Dm
artemisgirl chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
You're alive! *flying tackles hugs* and what's more, you've finished it! *hugs tighter* I missed you! *suffocates*

~Scooter :P