Reviews for Penance
sakuravision chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I can see that you haven't updated in a while but this story is really good and it would be awsome if you updated again. :)
cuylerjade chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Great job far, even if you are a teast (telling us there's another part and not posting). If I ask really nicely, with sugar on top, will you post it? Please? Pretty please? :)
Crystal Remnant chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Bit random to get a review now huh? Anyway! If you do get this (I find that the older stories have been abandond), I'd like to say: UPDATE SOON! This is a good story! I know there is probably only one part left, but I want to read it _

-Crystal Remnant
BeaPickle chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
i love it beyong all right i have to love it. :)

someone already said this, and i must say i concur: excellent use of body language. also, fine job of keeping everyone in character so perfectly. :)

i'm really hoping that you aren't like me and haven't just abandoned this fic when almost done. i'm actually anxious to see how this ends...

thank you for writing such a wonderful piece thus far!

love and respect,

-leah bea
butterflie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hey... you're from Memphis. It's rare to find others from Memphis on ffnet. That's awesome :)
butterflie chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
wow... that was simply amazing. You managed to pull that off really well, and still keep them in character. It was very dark, and I liked that! Adding to my story alert in hopes that this isn't abandoned
havocmangawip chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Ah...angst. :)

The couch. Good description of what many do on "the couch"...generally try to be as small/closed off as possible and piss off the shrink if not in the mood to talk. Excellent details on Ed's body language and possible behavior.

Update?
Ominous-Shadow chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Poor Ed and Roy and Al...wow, this is such a good sad story. Please update soon, I want to know what happens next!
AnimaBaya chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I love it! you really need to update soon!

But seriously, is this going to be a RoyEd paring? please let it not be a paring!
br14nn4 chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
pokes 'Submit Review' button Hmm...can I finally review now? Eh, this review shall tell me if I can!

_

Anywho. Dude! I laughed sensless at the part where Ed threw up on Roy's shoes! (Even though I doubt that it was supposed to be funny...o.0 I laugh at the simplist things...you'll notice as the story goes on)

CONTINUE SOON!
Hysteria82 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
you pulled off an emotional unbalanced ed real well. And i'm still loving's roy's guilt/ sence of responsiblity.
br14nn4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I loved it! please please please continue this!
sadjksaje3u432984 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
O_O! Wowz0rs! I lub this story so far, you must update!

You know what? I checked out you blog, omg! I'm from Tennessee too, and I gots a blog too 3 I was gonna comment on your blog, but you had to sign up first _
Daniela Lynx chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
It's a very good fanfic. You have experience with writting, and it's something that a reader can notice, because i've read before some fics with autoflagelation on them and they were a mess.

Beautiful.

It curious, cuz this kind of fanfics leave me with goosebumps and a strange feeling similar to fear. But i loved yours.
Hysteria82 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This is just an awesome story... the only bad thing about it was that there wasn't more to read. LOL. Still, great job with the characters, you really got their personalities down well and made the story seem real. Al's wish to help his brother but fear to do so because he doesn't want to lose him was great and i liked roy's guilt and willingness to take responsiblity for the brother's wellfare. The fact that you threw in soem minor character that didn't have to be there but would probably be there just cause they cared was a nice touch. Alot of people don't put in character unless they are nessary. I hope you plan on updating this soon cause i'm dying to read more of this. Good work.