Reviews for Ice Queen
Julie chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Hey! Awesome chapter. I'm so happy that you updated. This story is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep on writing. Lylas Julie.
SlowDanceKisses chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
gah! an update from Kate? lol. 'Lo Bob' that was priceless...alrighty well you know i loved the chapter...i'll see you tomorrow hunni! K bye! Bye Bob! No you hang up...
Julie chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Hey the story is really good. I've been waiting for an update. Hope you're having a great summer. Have fun. Love ya Julie.
Inwepirate-elf chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Hey chica! and you should let anonymous reviewers review! anyway, good chappy a lil' digusting but good. I need to come with your belongings to Hogwarts! heheehe! anyways, g2g update my stories!

~Kat~
Inwepirate-elf chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
OMG! So good! WRITE MORE and I'll give ya a cookie! when do me and alli come in? j/k! or do whatever with the characters coming in but anyways randomness there! Keep writing tis really good and thanks for your reviews! g2g bye!

~Inwe/Kat~
SlowDanceKisses chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Yay, you finally posted! i've read it b4...lol. tis good, tis good... u need to work on ur spacing tho. put like each new quote on a new line like i do. like when a new person starts to talk. o just go look at mine...lol luvz ya~A~