Reviews for What I Did On My Summer Vacation
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey,

Thought I'd christen my new account with a couple of reviews that I meant to do in my last acc. but didn't get round to. D'oh.

Anyway, read this a few times and I have to say, it's wonderful. The first kiss was totally unexpected and then I thought Daniel was messing about but then it became apparent that it wasn't even him!

I like how she went along with the relationship though, and Daniel's face must have been priceless when she kissed him mistaking him for Jorge. Hmm, the thought of two Daniels wandering about...

Anyway!

lol. I love the lists Sam and Jorge came up with of hypotheses to explain their present situation. Sam's was typical, and I suppose, Jorge's was typical too, considering what had happened.

Very dodgy soap opera with the identical twins (almost like that episode of Sweet Valley High, except Liz Wakefield's doppelganger was evil (at least I think she was called Liz... meh, tbh, it was probably from one of the books as opposed to the series)).

I like how Sam didn't pursue the big 'secret' despite her natural propensity to pursue the unknown. It was an honourable thing on her part, considering especially that neither of them wished to doubt their own parentage.

Yay!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your stories!

: )
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very sweet story. Daniel's confession is perfect.
missmcweir chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I love the plot! That was definitetly a fresh way to look at the two, and a very clever solution. Sometimes not knowing proves worthy. I am really impressed, I hardly know what to write: the plot is perfect and logical, the tensions are well-timed, it's fluffy and it's Dan/sam...

Congratulations again and again and thanks for sharing!
MsTuri chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Another Daniel? Yes! The universe can't have too many. :-) But in all seriousness, I really enjoyed this story. Also, I liked the realistic way Sam approached their relationship, basically taking it one step at a time and not rejecting her best friend out right. Please write more stories with S/D pairings.