Reviews for Literary Exercise
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was adorable! Made me laugh...well, silently since I'm in the library :)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
THIS fic blew ME away! I love this use of my favorite modern Trek, DS9, and the medium of fanfic to bring Daniel and Sam together. Well done!
tootapanga 1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
wow, this was trully amazing, im not even a sam/daniel shipper... seeing as i dont like them together i struggled through the first few paragraphs, but the james spader movies got me, your absoloutly fantastic...

LOVED this fic

it was trully AMAZING

i think WOW is all that i have left to say. D

oh and P.S. just wondering...are there really any Bashir and Mandy stories/ if so great, im of to find them...if not can you write them?

GREAT story
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was totally cute! I really enjoyed reading that. I loved Sam's last line: "Mandy Carson reporting for our meeting, Doctor." That was awesome!
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
lol! This has me howling each time I read it... in a good way. Mind you, doesn't Sam change her passwords regularly *tsk, tsk* Oh wait, no, if she had done that, then she wouldn't have... right, ok, good idea that she didn't, but then what if someone had managed to hack into the mountain's computer system and guessed her password?

Ok, enough about that - sorry.

I love the idea that Sam would be writing fan fiction, and that Daniel uses it to tell her something that he would be otherwise afraid to. Brilliant.

Oh, and I think we need to see the wedding night fic, or would that be one of those ones implicit in the ending? lol.

Dearie me, sorry, mind's been in the gutter all week.

Lovely story, and equally lovely ending. As always, great job,

: )
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Another gem. I'm going to have to try to write a story from Daniel's perspective. I really liked your approach and how it turned out.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was truly superb. It cracked me up. I love the James Spader movie touch especially. More please. Excellent story.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
::giggles:: I love it! silly snooping Space Monkey ::grins::
Kody Wright chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
that was cute, if only men were that thoughtful. I like the way you had it centered on daniel's thoughts and feelings. when authors start to center oneveryones emotions but it is easier to follow if it is just one charater. good job.
falling star9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
HA! A fan fic about fan fic! I love it!
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Just accidently found this, and it is so good!

Also, quite bizarrely, I used to have a huge crush on Dr Bashir, and you compared Daniel to him :D

Thanks for writing this.