Reviews for The Q and the Janeway
Hz chapter 20 . 7/2
Um more?
Oh my god, this story is amazing! Thank you for bringing this ship to life. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
I love this story so much and I am on edge waiting for he next chapter! Thank you for bringing this ship to life!
Mobergskan chapter 20 . 2/1
One of the best fics ever! Thank you for writing
Will there be more chapters? I certanly hope so... if only to se the reactions when more people find out about their reletionship
Thank you so much for updating! I have reread this story over and over again. I love it so much! You seem to be the only fanfic author who ships Q and Janeway which is really frustrating. This is amazing! Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2017
Oh my gosh thank you so much for the update! Please I need more of this. I love this dynamic! I can't wait to see what happens next!
DimmDimms chapter 20 . 11/6/2017
Thrilled that you haven’t forgotten this story! Thank you so much for the update! How many more chapters do you think there will be?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
Thank you so much for the longer chapter. I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see where it leads. This is great!
Hestia01 chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
Oh, my, that was something! I'm glad the crew seems to approve and that Kathryn is enjoying herself so much. I liked her bit of girl talk with B'Elanna, they both needed that. As Janeway once said "At ease before you sprain something" :-)
The bit at the end was...superb 3
joaniefan chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Oh, thank you! Love this fic, and the update was awesome!
Steal Beating Heart chapter 19 . 10/29/2017
fantastic chapter, I can't wait for more of this positively intoxicating story. Kathryn and Q are so good together, I am looking forward to seeing their adventures together.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2017
Please, please, please add more chapters! I absolutely love this story!
Var Emreis chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
You updated!
I can't wait for more
for the record, you are a brilliant writer
there aren't many good fics with this pairing and yours is the best
I truly hope you finish this.
delenn22 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Hope you keep writing this, I'd love to know what happens.
Villegramveela chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
I'm just so glad that I'm not the only one who shipped Kathryn and Q together.