Reviews for Harry Potter: The Wings of the Legendary Phoenixes
lauriepop13 chapter 16 . 4/15
this part is so funny. it makes me laugh
You should update this it's really good don't let it become abandoned. Please I beg of you
Kimi chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh did you abandon the story?! That can't be true I've been watching this thing for ages and haven't found anything new! you can't abandon this story it's just so great! You need to keep writing. okay now reading this back I sound sorta stalker-ish. But imagine a series you've been reading forever and you wait an eternity for the next one only to find it's not coming out. keep writing. You can do it and I'll be here as your personal cheerleader.
KingRider6911 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
This is an amazing story. Can't wait for the next update!
TheMarauders chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Please Please Please write more this is AWESOME! I'm glad Draco and Harry become friends, that was a brilliant bit...thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
I loved it ALL!
fangirl11599 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I'm very confused, I like it when he saves the day, not when he acts like prat!
HPFan221 chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
This was awesome please continue!
loner2345 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Seriously, 'if anyone looks into his eyes they will fall in love with
him' ? No offence but that sounds kinda tacky and a bit rubbish
(no offence)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Finishhhhhhh
!ยก!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
FINISH PLLLLLEEESSSSSSeEEEEE
Greenteen5123 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Nice story! I like how you didn't miss Neville and Luna, because mostly people don't concentrate on them and usually they just focus on the main characters. This is just a suggestion, but why not you make Harry and co stay on the Potter Manor and get to know each other better, like the original Mauderers (sp?) ideas and plans?
MissWhiskers chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I died of laughter so much during this chapter!
High Lady of Magic chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
That chapter was amazing. Really descriptive and funny. It's also mysterious especially the last sentence.
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Update soon!I can't wait to see what happens next!