Reviews for Computer Hostage
Alec1223 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Poor Tai! LOL!
Shirakawa Myself chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Hehe, this is waayy funnier than most Digimon fanfics xD How would they have got the key if Taichi wasn't unconscious ... actually, ew, I don't want to know! Love it, though D
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Heh, this is quite funny xD HAPPY PLACE
MissMintyBlue chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
oh god. I was a laughing fit for the whole story!I love your stories!You are an amzing writer and a funny one too!I loved A dance in the Rain and A pencil of a story and birthday to remember and Family Value and the crush and I'm reading Father and your others just now. I must say, you are one of my favourites writer's.
XxIntoTheDarknessxX chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
ha ha ha that story was so funny u should have mad it rated M so the people would have had sex

Werecat Rei chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
YAY! Everyone's safe. At least everyone importnant. Tai should get revenge on Matt. Oh. A squel would be nice. Could you please do a sequel
Paige34 chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
You exaggerated everyone's personality so much it made it funny. And I personally think Tai would've done that stuff without being drunk. (*sees crowd of Tai-lovers glaring at her*) I'm not making fun of him! I'm poking fun at him. It's entirely different.

Anyway, good job. I think they should've locked Davis in the bathroom after they got the computer back. (*sees crowd of Davis-lovers glaring at her*) POKING FUN! Don't kill me! (*runs away*)
chesterlover66 chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
ok that's the weirdest story that i've ever read. and mimi and the key thing was by far the weirdest other than tai being drunk
Kujibiki chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Funny Story. I liked the thing with Tai and Mimi lol. Keep up the good work
Gogglehead Lover chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Hahaha good story. well bye
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
LOL! i love this story! It's so infuriating it's hilarious! I need to strangle a few ppl now, tho. Stupidity can be suffocating, lol.

luve kitty

Mia Kamiya chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
That fight scene was Fun-ny! I knew Izzy can get mad when something happens to his computer but I did not know he can get that mad crazy on someone! Can't wait for the update!Cya _
Paige34 chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
You don't see much humor writing like this anymore... and when you do I usually don't stick around this long because what some authors write is stupid. Good job.

But really, isn't everyone overreacting just a tad? Ah, well, it adds to the humor.

My favorite line: "If you spell laptop backwards you get a Potpal!"
Werecat Rei chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
LMAO! Tai is such an idiot! Great story so far. Wonder if Izzy's going to stangle Tai? Or if Kari is going to hurt TK? OH! Maybe Matt is going to slam Tai's head into the door? That would be great!
PunkerPrincess chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
omg that was so funny i really want to read more!