Reviews for A Wrinkle In Time
Dragonwiles chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
I don't know what's funnier- the Shikon Jewel as a Hello Kitty keychain, Shippo needing to be babysat, Shippo with a GameBoy, Kaede with a houseful of nuisances, the Tetsusaiga as a golf club, Sesshomaru as a rich guy, Naraku calling Kagura a teenager, Koga buying an expesive stereo system, or Myoga having tiny soul collectors! There's so much more that's funny, too, like Kaede saying she went to school with Urasue who really is a witch; and with Myoga dead, how will they ever learn history? Add in Koga's thirty second love and it's a perfect parody.
no name chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
speaking of updates... It's summer... shouldn't that be happening? pretty please?
Moon Shadow Demon chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
This story is so very very funny, pointless, strange, and not what I expected but funny. Until next time

~Moon Shadow Demon
Kage Youkai chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Do you hate Kagome? Aw well, It's pretty good.
dragon halfling chapter 11 . 4/14/2006
funky... like totally dude. KAgome is a total airhead... actually, most of them are... Except Kaede...poor soul
Tragic Priestess chapter 11 . 3/31/2006
This has got to be the most hilarious InuYasha fic I've read. It had me laughing a lot of times. I liked that part where Naraku was thinking to himself of making Kikyou his wife and that the feeling was mutual becasue she "groped" him in the fic.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
Hey! That was very very entertaining, and thanks to my advanced senility, I enjoyed reading it just as much after 2 months as the first time!

You REALLY should write some more; I want to find out if Inuyasha gets his own badass stereo system or Shippo gets a Teen Titans toy in his happy meal.
Pluto Betwixt chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
My, my.

I just re-read your chapter eleven...I can't help myself. And what do you mean your three or so readers? I for one absolutely love this story. Comical. Just what there needs to be. I couldn't ask for a better parady of my favorite anime/manga.

You should definately keep a regular update because I can't wait to see what you have to say next! Such natural comical talent shouldn't go unappreciated!

Sesshomaru2004 chapter 11 . 1/16/2006
this is good, keep it up
dragon halfling chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
You're insane. I love you.
Sesshoumarubride chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
OMFG, ROFLMAO! THAT WAS FUNNY! great job! please keep updating!
Cold Kikyo chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
This is great.I liked soon:)
Fanty chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
...and your welcome. But it's me who really benefits from your updates!

Great chappie (yet again), I can just imagine Kouga wadling around after Kagome.

And let's not forget Myouga pulling a Kikyo. Definetly some good chuckles there

Keep up the great work! (Before I nag you to update again :-) )

Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
You know, every character could be benefitting from Naraku's incessant cruelty if they collected the insurance...
amytherat chapter 10 . 12/29/2005
I feel like I should write something witty, but all my higher brain functions have shut down. Keep up the good work - and bring in more people soon, please?