Reviews for Ribbons
ishmaranara chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Poignant and heart breaking... or is that redundant. Still lovely though.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
These are so sweet, they almost made me cry...
Anonymous but very interested chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
So sweet. I don't know why I haven't read these yet. They're so well-written and beautiful.

I'm glad I got to read them! And you have a wonderful way with words.

Thanks for sharing them.

Good luck!

_
Warg chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Ah...

Loved this... balanced between pained and soothing. Great piece, "The endless dreams are then, just dreams." was awesome...

Cya
Cattitude chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I seem to remember reading htis a long time ago. Did you delete it and put it back up? Oh well. It's very sweet.
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
*sniff* so sad, but also cute!
Becky chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow! I almost teared up reading this poem! It was so sad but soo wonderfully written!
sueb262 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
"How could those old horrors find their way through love such as hers?" I think many people miss how strong and clear and pure Kaoru's love is for Kenshin and, especially, how clearly he sees and understands it, in what way it touches him, where in his soul it heals him.

"... her heart shields mine." Kenshin may be the epitome of the silently suffering, undemanding hero, and this powerfully portrays how he would receive her love, what it would mean to him.

This is so touching, so beautiful, so moving-thanks.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
You communicate the tenderness and care very well. What a nice bookend to Kenshin's ghost watching over Kaoru in the first poem.
Warg chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i am not usually into poetry but this 1 simply touched me.

Keep writing.
peppermintcatties chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
So sad ::sob:: ::sob::
southernstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I totaly loved your poem, it's so lovely! it really touched me, you certainly are gifted!

i'm Fini btw, and mind you i don't usually review stuff, but this certainly is one of the best poems i've read over here.

please, feel free to contact me at or at the Bored Chatterboxes United message boards ( bcu. )

keep on writting!
wcgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm sitting here teary eyed. You have a great way with words. Please keep writing.
Jade LightningWolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I had to review this. I just had to. It made me cry. It made me think of so many things that I don't like to think about a lot. And it's only a poem. You're a truly gifted writer and I don't think you get the amount of attention you deserve. Sometimes that's the way life is I guess. But you have my attention and I'll keep reading your stuff as long as you keep writing it.

Sincerely,

Jade Lightning_Wolf
The Mystic Firefly chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I probably have read this ten times. I really like it. You have a good way of stringing words together.