Reviews for The Dormitory Virus
Shinju Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
lol! poor nicol!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was so weird XD. I don't go for the Athrun/Kira pairing, but still, this was funny.
malauki chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
the ending was hilarious..i loved it!
Saints Light chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
HA HA HA! So funny!

Awesome story, hope you write more!
Ishie chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
LOL I like! I hope you write more!
WeasleyTwinsGirl86 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
haha!

er, sorry...but the last part with Yzak, Dearka and Nicol was funny. No offense! *ducks...if you throw things at me*
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
laughing...long...and...hard...
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
-swoops in and kicks open the closet door- Hello, don't mind me.. -frees Nicol- I'm uh.. going now.. -closes door and peers through key hole-

Wow, I've noticed that I've read a lot of your fanfics.. mostly today.. I think it's safe to say you're going on my favorite authors list..
Illusive chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I have never read such a weird AsuKira fanfic before. Brilliant... yet... just plain weird. I definately love the last little bit. Nicol has got to be scarred for life. Anyways, if you don't already have a beta I'll love to proofread your fiction. E-mail in my profile.

You're lucky I've had this account for a bit now but you're the first I've reviewed.
mattthemoonprincess chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
lol that was so unexpected at the end...i wonder how they ended up locked in the closet ::grins evily::
ZAFT Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
WHEN WILL CHAPTER 2 BE UP!PLEASE!MUST READ!Are the guys...gay?
kougaluv chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
love the story
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Lol! I wonder how Dearka convinced Yzak and Nicol to get into the closet in the first place...Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this! Must fav~
i love athrun chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
CarmenTakoshi chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
lol It was really funny. I throughly enjoyed reading that! _ I always imagined Niki-chan *ahem* as the only sane one in the group, but this really takes the cake! Por, poor boy... *sighs* Anyway...I swear I squealed when Athrun started reciting poetry in front of Kira's dorm room. It was so sweet! I wish I had a boyfriend who did that! *sniff* This is definitely going on my faves, and if I may, I would like to propose myself as beta reader. Contact me if it's okay! _