Reviews for Who Wants to Be the Bloody Boy Who Wouldn’t Die?
Please update, I cant take the suspense. What doesharry do next?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Glide upon the frozen lake, Slide upon a sharp cold blade, Trust not the blinding light of sun, Crust is black of dried blood, Truth comes out of the shade, It remains to be aloud said...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Where is Nagini? Is HP ability to speak parseltongue come from the horcrux or that he and Tom are relatives and does HP feel the curses Voldy uses on the Dursleys? He has to realise that HP is a horcrux. Will he put it in another container or leave it in HP.

It would be fun if LV does a lineage test on the teen and finds that he does have a family - Harry! And that is why AD put him with the Dursleys and not the Tonks, Weasleys or another of his supporters.
syngtu8 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
I hope you update soon!
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I hope you continue this! Rather dark story but I want to know what happens next! Great job!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Please continue
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Great writing hun! Would love to read more! ;o)
KatzeIason69 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
wow you really need to get this story up and going again cause I really want to see what will happen next.
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
A rather interesting story it was.
Gravity's Child chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Holy shit, that torture scene made me blanch. This story is so well done, the emotions and thought put into it are clear. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
The World in Black and White chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon :)
R.J. McKee chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
so sad the story just died
TensiTsukiTenshi chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
I like your story.

I think that your Voldemort would like the following way to torture Malfoy pollyjucice potion with Petunia's hair and trapped in a room full of mirrors.