Reviews for Have You Ever
capybarabara05 chapter 32 . 9/9
I AM CRYING RN WHAT THIS IS FREAKING GREAT. I am soooo grateful for you, author, for sharing this incredible piece for us to see. THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE FANFIC! (tho i originally wished i had witnessed more tomione moments- like after hermione saved him and stuff) BUT THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
You: Have You Ever will always be close to my heart, I consider Reverse to be my true literary masterpiece

Me, a 14 year old British girl: bitch, if you think this absolute marvel worthy of damn Michelangelo then I don't l ow what is! Your talent is legendary, and this fanfiction is one of my favourite of all freaking time! I will always remember this (I literally can't forget, I had photographic memory lolll) and I think that this is *chef's kiss* I wish you and your talent all the best in the world (really sorry for any spelling mistakes, ima dyslexic girl)

Honeybreeze xx
Kat chapter 1 . 7/13
I have often seen Dumbledore as the true villain. He was a blood supremacist at one time, resented taking care of his sister, got her killed, knowingly left Tom in an abusive orphanage, always treated him, even a kid as evil, let the Marauders get away with extreme acts of bullying and not to mention attempted murder, forced Snape to sell his soul and spend years being tortured and hated, let the Potters die and Sirius go to prison, put Harry with relatives he knew abused him, set him up every year, made Snape kill him and lose ALL trust from the Order, let Snape die alone in a shack with people still hating him, and set Harry up to die. In the end, Dumbledore was worse than Voldemort. Heck, he actually made him.
OMG I REALLY ADORE THIS BOOK SO MUCH ! The unexpectedly plot was so great indeed, can't believe you created this plot was so epic and unpredictable. Suspicious feeling about Draco's evil side was so WRONG ! OMG CAN'T BELIEVE i was fooled by the plot, a bunch of love for your amazing au, thank u for writing
CandyPoP chapter 4 . 6/16
Hello, I know that I might be late but I wanted to thank you for making Draco good, because I have not seen many good Draco stories on . So once again, Thank You.
sylvaniae chapter 19 . 3/20
I really enjoy reading your version of atom. It’s painful to imagine him hurting like this and how it’s all preventable. And what’s worse is that it’s technically her fault. And ,y favorite book in the series is Chamber of Secrets. Read halfway through it in one night!
V chapter 7 . 3/17
"Well, du Lac, let the games begin."

That is what what they say in the Hunger Games!
This is to date my favorite piece of fanfiction EVER written and I reread it at least once a year since it was published. Please never take it down, you are incredibly talented.
badadder1 chapter 32 . 11/15/2020
whyyyyy why is it over! I loved this soooo much. if you had of ended it last chapter without this extra bit it would have made no sense but oh my gosh it was so good! I love misunderstood Tom!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2020
This is by far the best Tom/Hermione fanfic I've ever read!
Aardvark chapter 32 . 10/22/2020
Hi,

This is ridiculous, but I was one of your original followers, and randomly looked up this story yesterday and just re-read the whole thing. It was always brilliant, and has stayed with me for 14 years- pretty incredible. Just wanted to reach out and say thank you for writing it and giving us the author's notes for the alternative last chapter, because the tying of loose ends is quite important in my heart. Cheers to you, Madam.

-Aa
aamlkb chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
It seems like a lot of people to go back to the past. You would need a cover story for all of them. More than half of them are pure bloods so they would have to be careful. Also the Weasleys and the Malfoy have distinctive appearances. Also it could just be that I think Lavender and Ron are absolutely useless and I don’t see the need for them to be in this story at all.
Purple chapter 16 . 10/1/2020
I think it is the aftereffects he is having after performing that really dark curse on her.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
loving this, oh my gosh. Nice twist! It's like the Hanahaki disease except worse...:'( poor Tommy boy
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2020