Reviews for Have You Ever
Jeweliah chapter 32 . 9/30
I like this ending more. I really wish you would have finalized it
CynthiaAndromeda chapter 32 . 9/23
Amazing! I love the story. :)
Wintter chapter 1 . 9/22
I think this fanfiction is great!
surabhi14 chapter 26 . 9/21
surabhi14 chapter 24 . 9/21
oh dear Merlin.. I do not like Draco's reaction. at all. it was ominous. very much so.
surabhi14 chapter 4 . 9/20
Oh Merlin! I am sooooo looking forward to how this unfolds.. It was so sweet of Harry to take up the Evans name..
lithiumm chapter 32 . 9/12
Lady Moonglow- This was great fun to read and I want to thank you for putting so much time and energy into the story-it really pays off. This is the first fanfic of this length that I've ever stayed with to the end, and it inspired me to finally write the one that's been in my head for...dare I say years? thanks again & looking forward to reading Reverse! Cheers ;) -Lithiumm
leilairan3 chapter 19 . 9/9
Amazing! You actually portrayed a person correctly, unlike how most junior authors do, with inner turmoils and "gray" or not just good and evil. Also when you finish this book, can you make a short story on Tom Riddle's thoughts during significant moments? That would be amazing.
AquilaCinereo chapter 29 . 8/30
I've read this story several times despite the fact that I always get so sad because he is going to die - and yes, somehow my emotions doesn’t care that I already know how this story ends.. Like, I know how it ends, but that doesn't stop me from bawling my eyes out every time I read that letter, especially;
"maybe you'll pull the crest out of some forgotten drawer where you left it decades earlier. And maybe you'll remember, for the briefest of moments, Salazar Slytherin's last heir"
- it always makes me a sobbing wreck.
Anyway this story is to me the ultimate Tomione fic, and I think of this story every time I hear the song "I just want you to know who I am" (which is quite often seeing as it is one of my favourites) and I am just so in love with this story, your thoroghly Human Tom and the honest emotions you manage to express in this story. Words cannot describe how much I adore it. But, enough of this, it's time to enjoy the dramatic conclusion and absolutely hate Draco and Ginny in your ending-that-could-have-been (it's a clever plottwist but arghh they're such arses)
Cheringin chapter 32 . 8/24
Oooooh wow what an amazing story!
I couldn't believe it when Draco was apparently evil all along, what a relief to see I was right :)
You're a wonderful writer, and it was interesting to see such an innocent and vulnerable version of Tom Riddle!
Loved it!
Riddle asked her to stop caring. Caring makes the last stage longer. HELS GOING INTO THE LAST STAGE! NO
Pretend Fiction chapter 9 . 8/14

Haha! Oh man, that was perfect. I died.

Poor tomcat. He doesn't know what hit him.
You know if acidic humor is a sign of being evil, I am truly evil.

"What's a Voldemort?" I LOVED that! Hahahahaha!
"Only in Muggle fanfiction."
I love that!

I don't think it's only in fanfiction, though. I adore that line though...and this stiry. Congratulations!
4,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »