Reviews for Have You Ever
AnotherAddicted chapter 32 . 12/1
Thank you for this great story. I know I favourited this story for quite some time and I just find time to finish it. This is the best Tomione so far!

I love how it ends though I would hope that one day you will rewrite the epilogue. Chapter 31 was quite short and didn't clear any question but the epilogue clears it all. I hope to read the epilogue as a fully one, not just a draft :) It's really great.

I'll waiting for you to continue Reverse when you have time. You're my favorite author. Have a good day!

PS. what's "yogic"? I found you always used it in this story. Did you mean "logic"? English is not my first language so I'm kind of confused when you repeat to use it in this whole story. It's not like you mistype the word though.
Leaving Las Vegas chapter 1 . 10/13
Dear writer,
I think i am better to introduce myself first but I'm not sure that will my grammar be wrong.
Actually,I come from China and I love your story Have You Ever very much.
I am really glad to read about something between Tom and Hermione.
What the aim I send this msg is that...I want to translate this passage to chinese and post it in somewhere.
I will post the link of this original passage and your name in the post.
I hope I can have the honor of receving the agree told by a lot.
Yours faithfully,
Thomas
HubrisBrutus chapter 32 . 10/11
This is a great story. I didnt like it very much but the last 10 or 15 chapters were phenomenal.

The alternate ending was very interesting in that the readers get a glimpse of how the author puts the story together so i dont mind that it wasnt a fully flesh out chapter.
HubrisBrutus chapter 7 . 10/10
This "speak egyptian" thing is really killing me, its like saying "speak mexican" or "speak irish." Egyptian is not a language. The official language of egypt is Arabic(egpyitan).
R chapter 32 . 10/2
Beautiful story :)
ayeshalestradi chapter 32 . 10/1
This is the sweetest yet amazingly brought to life Tomione! Love love love this
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13
There's a song by Queen called "Crazy Little Thing Called Love)
Legendaria chapter 22 . 7/26
This was hands down one of the most interesting, well thought out and captivating fanfics that I have ever read! I absolutely loved it! I almost pulled an all nighter reading this; it was literally impossible to log off of my computer. I've never really considered the pairing between Tom and Hermione, but you've definitely convinced me to think otherwise. Thank you so much for an amazing story! The quotes and lessons that you've introduced into this story has left me awestruck and I will surely remember them for years to come. You did a terrific job and I cannot wait to read your other stories. Job well done!
Sincerely,
Eva's Productions :D
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/16
Still one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this.
AizenChu chapter 32 . 6/10
Okay so, first off I just wanted to say that I can't believe I JUST found your story. Simply put, it was amazing! I loved the progression of Hermione and Tom's relationship, as well as the twists and turns that effortlessly managed to keep me awake the whole night just see what would happen in the next chapter, dark circles be damned. Your writing and plot development kept me glued to my screen, and for that I can't thank you enough. :)

Tldr; I loved your story! 3
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 5/14
What you did with this was so awe inspiring. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
Indigo2004 chapter 32 . 5/4
A beautiful story! Thanks!
C'mon next time please no time travel
KathRoyale chapter 32 . 4/20
AGH IT WAS AMAAAAZING
"Only in muggle FanFiction"
That was great -Mallory