Reviews for Have You Ever
BelleWren chapter 32 . 4/7
The alternate ending was way better than the other one.
OakPixie7284 chapter 29 . 4/7
This was so sad, I cried and cried. Tom shouldn't die! But the book may have a cure! Hopefully. Oh God, I swear my phone might die from all the tears pouring down on it.
gaararox88 chapter 32 . 3/18
Wow is all I have to say. I mean, no other words can express the emotions that are attacking my heart. It's the wost feeling in the best way possible. I'm suffering but I'm happy about it. I seriously cried many times thrughout the story and uhg just no one has ever written Tomione in this way ARG! So many feelings at once, I can't even finish my sentences! How you explained everything in the last chapter! It's like the last puzzle piece that just completes the picture! I effing love this story to bits and my heart may take a few days to calm down, but it was totally and utterly worth the months of time and tears to read. Every. Single. Word. Had me hanging. Every single one of them. I, I jut can't even. I mean, my heart is in pain and I'm sobbing. Sorry, there's just too much to say about this-this beautiful masterpiece. It's like Jesus decended fron heaven and gave you a magical keyboard to type this fabulous story xD i shall end this rant. Just remember, this story has changed my life, and I love you for it (,:
Protagonist Of Life chapter 19 . 3/17
Harry has such a strong moral compass, I'm not exactly sure how this flies with him. I mean, Voldy did kill his parents, but they're stooping to Voldy's level now. I don't think Harry would ever want to stoop to his level.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 3 . 3/17
But...paradoxes? I'm not sure if my fatigue addled mind read that right.
Kas Potter Black chapter 32 . 3/12
how have i never reviewed this story before? ive read it 3 times now and this is the first time ive reviewed! i love this story so much lol i actually cant put words to how much i want to say right now! i think no matter how many times i read this it will be like i read it the first time lol something new and amazing! meeeeeeeep 3 kjfasiofio ajbktl jdkimjovruovemjioavfruioesuro cant say what i wanna say... ummmm yea gonna go now lol i suspect i will review again eventually lol
How many times will this story make me cry? This is the most beautiful fanfic. Props to you for writing this!
IAmAFantasyFan chapter 32 . 3/1
This was a wonderful story, I love it so much!
Ruya knaus chapter 27 . 2/22
OMG! So good
RaspberryCaramel chapter 32 . 2/14
This is literally the best fanfiction I ever read. Which is a big thing considering how long I spent on this site. There are 2 types of sad stories. One is a heartbreaking story while the other is a heartwrenching story, which makes your heart feel like it's being squeezed. I thought it would be a heartwrenching story considering what i thought was an inevitable sad end. But it ended up with ending 1, happy end.
This review was way too serious. Shows just how good this story was. But then again, i don't expect anyone to understand half of what i wrote.
Kimmie1225 chapter 32 . 2/11
I liked this story a lot. For some strange reason I am always drawn to the Hermione pairings with people you probably will never see here with.
Susie14 chapter 26 . 2/5
I love this story! It's just so well written and even though I wanted to hate Tom since the beginning, I just couldn't. Thank you so much for writting this fanfic!
Firerosemon chapter 32 . 2/5
Damn that was an amazing fic!
Kudos to you!
Apollo's Best Friend chapter 1 . 2/4
GREAT JOB...but for the ending...wasn't it eleven words?
i am utterly in LOVE with your portrayal of tom :) the story is simply brilliant!
3,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »