Reviews for Have You Ever
rgay3568 chapter 32 . 9/27
I love this plot. The ideas and concepts are fascinating, and your writing has wonderful potential!
NaomiK chapter 32 . 8/30
Thanks for posting these notes, they were definitely worthwhile :)
Sazarael chapter 32 . 7/2
Thank you, though, for every bit of extra story. Thanks for the notes.
Sazarael chapter 32 . 7/2
Oh God, oh no, this is the end. Why is this the end? I was so excited to read more. My heart.
Sazarael chapter 31 . 7/2
Ok, so this story isn't over yet, I don't know how else things will go, but I think this might be my favorite Tomione story. I adore this version of Tom.
Sazarael chapter 21 . 6/29
Thank you for having characters that do, in fact, actually have to undergo character development.
Sazarael chapter 19 . 6/29
I am extremely excited. I picked this up years ago, when the previous chapter was the last updated. It caught my fancy, and I meant to check back on it after time passed for updating, but I lost track and couldn't find it. I'm thrilled to have rediscovered it.
ireadshits chapter 32 . 3/5
This book will haunt me forever, since it's so bloody perfect! Thank you for crafting the most flawless Tomione ff I have ever read, and I assure you, I think I've read a lot _

I might or might have not finished the whole book in one sitting.

Love,
J
MissMrdel chapter 28 . 12/3/2021
please don't let Tom be dead.
MissMrdel chapter 28 . 12/2/2021
we don't deserve this iteration of Tom riddle. he needs to be protected and cherished at all costs but without the dead part.
useristooshort chapter 32 . 9/9/2021
I AM CRYING RN WHAT THIS IS FREAKING GREAT. I am soooo grateful for you, author, for sharing this incredible piece for us to see. THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE FANFIC! (tho i originally wished i had witnessed more tomione moments- like after hermione saved him and stuff) BUT THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/30/2021
You: Have You Ever will always be close to my heart, I consider Reverse to be my true literary masterpiece

Me, a 14 year old British girl: bitch, if you think this absolute marvel worthy of damn Michelangelo then I don't l ow what is! Your talent is legendary, and this fanfiction is one of my favourite of all freaking time! I will always remember this (I literally can't forget, I had photographic memory lolll) and I think that this is *chef's kiss* I wish you and your talent all the best in the world (really sorry for any spelling mistakes, ima dyslexic girl)

Honeybreeze xx
Kat chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
I have often seen Dumbledore as the true villain. He was a blood supremacist at one time, resented taking care of his sister, got her killed, knowingly left Tom in an abusive orphanage, always treated him, even a kid as evil, let the Marauders get away with extreme acts of bullying and not to mention attempted murder, forced Snape to sell his soul and spend years being tortured and hated, let the Potters die and Sirius go to prison, put Harry with relatives he knew abused him, set him up every year, made Snape kill him and lose ALL trust from the Order, let Snape die alone in a shack with people still hating him, and set Harry up to die. In the end, Dumbledore was worse than Voldemort. Heck, he actually made him.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/13/2021
OMG I REALLY ADORE THIS BOOK SO MUCH ! The unexpectedly plot was so great indeed, can't believe you created this plot was so epic and unpredictable. Suspicious feeling about Draco's evil side was so WRONG ! OMG CAN'T BELIEVE i was fooled by the plot, a bunch of love for your amazing au, thank u for writing
CandyPoP chapter 4 . 6/16/2021
Hello, I know that I might be late but I wanted to thank you for making Draco good, because I have not seen many good Draco stories on . So once again, Thank You.
4,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »