Reviews for Have You Ever
Nadiafarjana chapter 32 . 15h
Wonderful story
inkbolt93 chapter 32 . 11/27
I'm so glad you posted the extra notes. It toes everything up so perfectly and I loved it. Great work! I shall check out Reverse next :)
Amazing story.
What's a Voldemort? Oh that's genius!
I love how detailed your stories are, it's so easy to get sucked in. Wonderful writing!
Callmeabbs chapter 32 . 11/2
Here I am looking for Tomione pictures...and I come across a certain picture which lead me to...this.
I don't know how you managed to make me fall in love with my favorite characters all over again, then you dropped the twists on me. I FLIPPED. I love this story to bits and now I am about to read all of the...
Thank you so much for this story, it allowed me some relaxation from a stress filled day.
I cried through all of this. I could barely read the words, through my blurred vision of tears. Oh, I am so sad and the tears are still streaming through.
Loser Ghoul chapter 32 . 10/28
Okay, I don't know where to start.

I love this story so much, I don't really know where to praise you. Although I found a few of the characters to be somewhat OOC, this story grabbed me from the very beginning and had me in tears.

I didn't even cry during The Fault in Our Stars...if that tells you anything.

I was listening to Keaton Henson's album Romantic Works from the chapter before Hermione wakes up and receives Tom's letter to the end of the story and I was bawling.

Anyway, ya just wanted to praise you cause dang.
Jeweliah chapter 32 . 9/30
I like this ending more. I really wish you would have finalized it
CynthiaAndromeda chapter 32 . 9/23
Amazing! I love the story. :)
Wintter chapter 1 . 9/22
I think this fanfiction is great!
MoonNott chapter 26 . 9/21
MoonNott chapter 24 . 9/21
oh dear Merlin.. I do not like Draco's reaction. at all. it was ominous. very much so.
MoonNott chapter 4 . 9/20
Oh Merlin! I am sooooo looking forward to how this unfolds.. It was so sweet of Harry to take up the Evans name..
lithiumm chapter 32 . 9/12
Lady Moonglow- This was great fun to read and I want to thank you for putting so much time and energy into the story-it really pays off. This is the first fanfic of this length that I've ever stayed with to the end, and it inspired me to finally write the one that's been in my head for...dare I say years? thanks again & looking forward to reading Reverse! Cheers ;) -Lithiumm
4,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »