Reviews for Have You Ever
hyestar chapter 3 . 1/14
I didnt think of draco granger ever...but thats very nice! blondy hair and red blondy thats great! I appreciate you
violets103 chapter 1 . 1/11
s/12317779/1/

hello _
have a look at my first sory please, it's tomione.
Why does everyone go back to 1943/44? It's too late! They should go back to like the year Tom was born and stop that, or when he was young and pliable not old and hardened! He's already made all his plans by now, made a few horcruxes too! I mean like better yet, stop Slughorn from ever telling Riddle about the stupid things!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for 1. Keeping your story here for us to read. 2. giving us an ending and then generously giving us the crib notes to your true ending. 3. the blood sweat and tears you've invested.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
I think the worst part about this chapter the sheer naivete it displays. It's obvious from the way that it's written that, at the time you wrote this, you hadn't lost anyone important to you. Either that or you had no way of conceptualizing it, even to yourself. The entire concept is covered with a simple blanket stamp: HARD. PAINFUL. As though any of that matters. Loss isn't defined by love. I think this is a classic example of how experience can help one to become a better writer. Someday, when you understand, I hope you rewrite this fic. But until then... I think I have to leave it where it is. It comes across as too trite as it is.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
I have reread this like 50000 times and I still cry every single time without fail. Your characterisations, your developments just everything was simply perfection. I fell in love with tom riddle with hermione and I can't get over them. Thank you for introducing me into one of my favourite ships and please, keep writing. You have a talent, don't ever stop
keia kahoko chapter 32 . 11/28/2016
Bes story on tomione I ever read! Thank job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
gorgeous gorgeous fic! one of my favorites!
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
HELLYA Punch
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Hehehehe
Rey chapter 32 . 10/12/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed every second of it, and I can't wait to read Reverse. Thank you so much for writing this.
LeighaGreene chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
Wow - I really liked the Alternate Ending - I wish that had been fully fleshed out as the actual ending. Thanks for posting it, and for the adorableness that was the story as a whole :)
cri chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
IVE BEEN SOBBING FOR THREE CHAPTERS I DID NOT EXPECT THIS WHEN I STARTED THIS FIC
Squishy4953 chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Heavy feeling alert...
Squishy4953 chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
Oh God. Is this listed as tragedy?
4,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »