Reviews for Have You Ever
GlowDust7501 chapter 32 . 7/27
: )
robertdowneying chapter 32 . 7/20
One of the first Tomione fanfics I've read and definitely one of my favs! Read this all over again to rekindle my Tomione passion and it does not disappoint ️
At first I was extremely weary, and in the beginning everyone seemed to be a bit OOC, but I couldn't stop reading it and man oh man I'm glad I finished it! This fic is pretty solid with few grammar mistakes(which is sooo nice), and though I wish there could have been more character development for some, and some more focus on school life and transitions to the 40s, this is a fanfiction and probably a hobby. Anyways good job and thanks for like, filling us in with a complete ending instead of just letting readers wonder about the end.
revinzy chapter 20 . 7/9
I think he is a bit OOC but I like it anyway
revinzy chapter 9 . 7/9
LOLOLOLOLOL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I FOUND THIS CHAPTER BLOODY FUNNY. Great start, hermione!
Podrías traducirlo al español
Holy fucking shit! (Sorry form my French) that was bloody brilliant! Oh my god I'm trying really hard not to squeal! (Ew)
I just done a recommendation on wattpad for this because this is just great! You most likely don't read the reviews anymore ( or Even use this website! ) but for what it's worth I think that your really talented and ... Yeah
Literally, THE BEST fanfiction EVER!
So I never liked the idea of Hermione x Riddle, but for some reason I decided to give it a go and read this entire piece within matter of hours. I absolutely adored it and it may have converted my preferences just a little. Well written and unique.
Happy Writings :)
I fucking loved this story. It was absolutely amazing.. Had me crying at d end... I think I too have fallen for Tom. And u know what, thank you...thank you so much for writing this story..its most amazing story I have ever read...even better than the original HP books..and um.. I have this little request.. Um.. You know..could you please write a sequel for this fic? Please..please..please..I'll be really grateful
Lauren Eller chapter 32 . 6/16
I loved this and I liked the way you ended it with a rough outline of how it would turn out. You had me crying when. Draco started acting like bloody prick though!
Lauren Eller chapter 8 . 6/14
She not only stole it, she got you hooked!
Ariel Riddle chapter 9 . 6/6
Aaaaa!
Yes that was definitely going in for the kill.
What a delightful first interaction.
I love how Hermione is joined from so many of her timeline.
I'm eager to read more!
Love love love love love!
PotterVengerLock chapter 32 . 5/18
Thank you for giving me closure.
4,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »