Reviews for Have You Ever
looooooooooooooooooool
SlytherClaw chapter 4 . 7/6
there's is over thousands of languages in the world and none which are named 'Egyptian'. Egypt speak Arabic
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 32 . 6/25
This is story was so wonderful! Tom melts my heart. Thank you so much for sharing it.
JD SPARKS chapter 32 . 6/8
I enjoyed this fic, I wish there were more Tom/Hermione interactions leading into them falling for each other because it seemed like he started caring pretty soon. Minor complaint about that, very minor, still like the fic. This rough outline for and ending is amazing too. I was like so ready to hex Draco, when he 'showed his true colors, plus it was explaining why he was so saccarinely sweet through the story. Then your flipped it on its head AGAIN! Lol. I can see how that ending would have takend a lot more work and length to flesh out. I am glad you shared it though, it gave us a moment to finally get to see Tom discover her true parentage and also who was responsible for their deaths, even in outline/rough form those things were fantastic to get to have play out. Thanks again for sharing your work with us!
JD SPARKS chapter 17 . 6/6
So a couple things this is like the nicest I've ever seen Draco lol. I don't read much Dramione so it's weird to see him acting so differently than the books. Its cool just not familiar to me. The other thing that I haven't really seen in any other Tomione fics is Tom sans a posse lol. I actually kind of love it. I mean him kind of constantly torturing his lackeys always seemed like way to dangerous to his cover. I kind of prefer if he's this like loner but maybe interacts with people and commands respect, has followers but not friends. People who wouldn't actually want to spend time with him because he makes them uncomfortable. I can believe they'd still be in some underground meetings but not being tortured regularly nor would they go out of their way to openly invite him to something without him ordering them to. Also that was so incredibly sad when he thought the gift was misplaced. can't wait to find out more details about this curse.
JD SPARKS chapter 8 . 6/5
So. Years later I discover the Tomione ship. I found your story at the top of the favorites list, and also one of the oldest ones I've read. I have to say so far it is great and I don't know if your sort of set the precedence for the time-travel trope but it is my favorite and if so I owe you. I love that you've got a group, and your group dynamic is fun, all of these fics make Draco a million times more amiable than he is in the books. I can't wait to read more, also love that she's head girl again lol. Our Hermione the best no matter what era it may be. :)
Jen103 chapter 31 . 4/26
Hello! I found your fic the other day!
I've read all of it in one go! I absolutely adored it. I preferred the actual ending, i dnt like the alternate ending. I think it flowed nicely the way it did.
One thing i have to say though, in the chapter where they're at Hogsmeade and Hermione is talking about the chateu- English people dont have guns, unless you're a farmer and have a shot gun with a licence. You wrote that she nearly said gun instead of wand
Thats my only bug bear because Hermione is English and we dont have any over here (unless for the reason above).
Other than that, thought it was great. I love your Draco, i think this character of him and Hermione would work well together.
lioness chapter 1 . 4/16
I am siruisly wondering if u have read Harry Potter because every one knows that Hermione Granger had a time traveller in her 3rd year
I would understand if u said that the 3rd book really is not part of ur fanfic but u haven't said anything
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 19 . 3/19
A friendly date! Yay! :D
I enjoy reading the parts where Tom smiles and when he says thank you :3

I'm also glad of what you mention in the AN at the beginning of the chapter. Good to know it won't be all sadness and gloom. Lightens up my mood :)

Very good chapter, thank you :)

P.S. I find the Goblet of Fire to be rather engaging and exciting, one of my faves :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 18 . 3/19
That curse is messed up! Completely and utterly messed up... When I think about the implications this curse will have in future chapters, it makes me sad... I hope something can be done so he doesn't have to die or suffer for too long :(

You know, now any good thing that happens between them, Tom and Hermione, may be tinged by the secret motive of the group and the curse itself, which is also sad. I hope there will be some purely good and happy moments.

I have to say, and I've said this for previous chapters, that your speaking dynamics with the characters, worded out, is fantastic. This whole chapter flowed rather well. Nice job :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 17 . 3/18
Aww! How lovely! That was a nice gift to get him! He smiled, aww :3

I have to say, I momentarily forgot about when Tom was arguing with Hermione and mentioned his mother cursing him, when he had his attack and then when Hermione found him in the hospital wing. Then I was like, 'Oh!' Feeling a bit silly for forgetting.

Very good chapter! Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 16 . 3/18
Aww, poor Tom. Not only did he have that horrible episode, to which I'm curious about, but he felt that he was no longer welcome at the party slash no longer wanted to be there.

Seeing some more progress between both Tom and Hermione and I'm enjoying it! I do wonder if they will ever get to dance though. Maybe at the Holiday dance?

Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 15 . 3/18
Aww, how sweet :)

Let him see that there can be people who will be nice to him and maybe he will turn to the light side.

Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 3/18
Wow! Very nice chapter!

You did such a good job with their argument, portrayal of emotions, and descriptiveness. Every flowed so nicely! Amazing job! :D

This is where it starts I think. With more understanding on both their parts, there is more likelihood of them coming closer together.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 13 . 3/18
Well that's a pretty cool idea! Let's see how well it goes!

Good chapter, thank you :)
4,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »