Reviews for Have You Ever
;
I love it ️️️️

Alexandria riddle xx
Lynda Loyde chapter 32 . 1/11
:) Spent the whole day reading this and though I think your writing in here aren't all nice and polished, I definitely enjoyed the story a big hell much. Thanks for the ride ;)
samslytherin chapter 32 . 1/9
I feel bad for the golden trio
samslytherin chapter 9 . 1/9
"What's a Voldemort?"

Very very nice touch.
samslytherin chapter 5 . 1/9
I'm starting this story out of plain curiosity.. I am a devout Dramione fan but I have high hopes for this fic.
L-O-V-E wasn't written till 1964. On a different note, I imagine Tom looking more like a young Gene Kelly than Fred Astaire.
It'd also have been really nice if you had included dancing from that actual time period. Swing dancing and the Jitterbug.
That dress you described was definitely more 50s than 40s. It'd be nice if you ever decided to update to more accurate period details and used a dress actually inspired by the 40s.
The first mp3 player wasn't released till Sept 1998.
tadah2 chapter 32 . 1/1
This was unexpectedly lovely. Bravo.
Molly Stadler chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Hey! I have a question. But first I want to say that this fic is my favourite. It was real and emotional and I just loved it. I like how this is how I figured Tom would actually act. And I love tomione. I ship them way harder than romione or dramione. Anyway, I was wondering if I could post this on Wattpad?Obviously I would give you credit every chapter and all of that. I just want to share it with everyone on there. Pleeeeeeaaase?
Happy.Writer.Juliet chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
Bloody fun to read! I loved it! :)
MrsFiddlesticks chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
Hi, just dropping in to tell you that chapter 21 almost incapacitated me with FEELS. Thank you :)
MrsFiddlesticks chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Let me just start off with saying that I thought I could wait to finish this story before reviewing it in its entirety. I was wrong. I've just finished chapter 20, and my HEART. Oh MY HEART. It's broken, absolutely broken. I got so emotional over Hermione's and Tom's little talk that I swear I started crying, real, actual, hot tears of "omfg omfg these two are so cute I juST CANT". I seriously think this story is going to reduce me to an actual blubbering mess before it's over, just because it is so BRILLIANT! I love it I love it I love it I love it! It's absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this! My essay can wait ;)
4,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »