Reviews for Have You Ever
RoaringLion51 chapter 32 . 7/30
Thank you, for making me cry for hours, for making me feel so bloody emotional- (I cry, then smile, and grin, and laugh, and cry and cry and cry some more), for making me love Tom Riddle even more, for making me wanted to murder Du Lac for a minute there, Thank you thank you thank you for the beautiful ride! And this last chapter- I smiled a beaming smile with puffy eyes, red and runny nose, sniffling and all. Thank you once again.
Owlfur chapter 31 . 7/28
Wait a second Hermione's not of ancient magical bloodlines. How did it work? - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 19 . 7/27
I'm sorry I forgot to say this early but... IT IS NOT DEATH EATERS YET! THEY ARE THE KNIGHTS OF WALPURGIS ! ! There is only five of them too. Not twenty five.
UnicornMist chapter 32 . 7/24
I loved this story, it gripped me from Start to finish. Thank God you included the notes at the end, I would have been devastated to have made it that far and not found out the intended conclusion. Thanks for sharing.
Demihazlett chapter 29 . 7/22
YOU CANNOT MAKE ME SOB MY HEART OUT FOR TOM RIDDLE ONLY TO TELL ME THERES HOPE HE COULD STILL BE ALIVE!
Montara chapter 32 . 7/12
I loved this ending a lot more since everything was explained. I'm just sad Harry and Hermione were separated by so many years...not to mention this is a new, parallel world.

Thank you so much for sharing with us not only this story, but, when you felt you couldn't connect with it anymore, your notes so we can still have out happy ending :) That was a really nice gesture!
Montara chapter 31 . 7/12
Loved it! :)
Montara chapter 30 . 7/12
Maybe she can go back in time again, if Harry won't help her.
Montara chapter 29 . 7/12
She needs a timeturner
Montara chapter 28 . 7/12
What a gift!
Montara chapter 27 . 7/12
I can't believe Draco...he's making this so much hard for Hermione!
Montara chapter 26 . 7/12
Loved their banter :D
Montara chapter 25 . 7/11
I have a feeling Draco is the new Dark Lord and Tom just a victim...

Wow, it was self defense!

And I think Harry was under his invisible cloak and saw everything, their lovely interaction.
Montara chapter 24 . 7/11
And now he's gone too far to back down from his feelings. I wonder what he'll do once he'll find out with whom he fall in love with?
Montara chapter 22 . 7/11
And now she has an enemy in Malfoy...hope she'll be careful from now on.

Let's hope the amulet is benevolent!
4,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »