Reviews for Have You Ever
I love love love the story. Its really heart-breaking and well executed. But really I don't know if u did it deliberately or not. Sometimes I felt so bloody frustrating with the way Hermione allowed things to be escalated ! I mean, when the person I love is dying in MINUTES, I wont bloody be arguing or trying to explain myself to the bloody Ronald ! Or anyone for that matter really, with the wandless power Hermione held she might just as well blast the boy in the matter of SECONDS when he try to prevent her from going into the Chamber. And she is sure as hell doesn't have time for arguing with the little whinny. Its just really an unrealistic reason for a bloody loved-crushed passionate girl whose lover is on the verge of dying! i mean i know Hermione is a saint compare to many people, but saint as she is, i don't think she is not smart or strong enough to know what is right to fight for, or what meaningless argument to win just by ignoring it.

All things aside, Thank you for such a good story and hope to see more from you soon !
FightxForxMidnightx chapter 32 . 2/10
Freaking love this story!
FutureMrs.Lewis chapter 4 . 2/8
I am literally getting shivers from excitement! :D
lexicon63738 chapter 32 . 1/29
I looooooovvveeeee this 3 hope you keep writing Tomiones'(;
valdezgrace chapter 32 . 1/29
wow! amazing! I simply started this like 2 or 3 hours ago and practically devoured this awesome story! I just realized this was written like over 9 years ago and you probably do not even go on anymore and will never see this. But, if you do and you are in your twenties or maybe even thirties, I just want you to know that this story is still bringing joy to people. Thanks! :)
lexicon63738 chapter 17 . 1/27
Awo I love this
Mk1895 chapter 1 . 1/22
I know its been 8 years since you wrote this...but this is the best tomione fanfic I've read and recommended!
I love the fact that you completed it as most people leave their stories half way through...
The story is beautiful, I always liked tomione but this story made me love them! Thank you so much...I'm sure even JK would love it!
Waiting for your reply...I do hope you read this!
Thanks
FutureMrs.Lewis chapter 1 . 1/4
this is a really good chapter!
psst! Hermione time travels in the second book, SO it kinda means that it IS possible. Just saying...
(you state her saying time travel "wasn't possible") *this is my only complaint, otherwise I feel the story is very good*
thespeedforce4 chapter 32 . 1/3
I am so sad to see this end. It feels like it was only yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon this crack ship and quickly became hopelessly and utterly engrossed in this story. I really am sad that I have finally reached the ending. It's been quite the journey. Bravo on your fantastic writing and I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.

the speed force
So beautiful! The best tomione fanfic, you almost left me in tears. Wow, incredible...
thespeedforce4 chapter 17 . 1/2
My heart swelled as I read the end of this. I don't know how I managed to stumble upon this ship - I really don't - but I must say I was NOT disappointed.

the speed force
I think i prefer this ending MUCH MORE.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Omg that was beautiful. Absolutely well written and those plot twists! Good job!
I'mImmortal chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
BEST TOMIONE STORY EVER!
nitorilemon chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Well. This was THE. BEST. TOMIONE. FANFICTION. EVER! Uh, I just looooove the ending. Really, I am in heaven..
Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I'm really glad

Love