Reviews for Have You Ever
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/16
Still one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this.
AizenChu chapter 32 . 6/10
Okay so, first off I just wanted to say that I can't believe I JUST found your story. Simply put, it was amazing! I loved the progression of Hermione and Tom's relationship, as well as the twists and turns that effortlessly managed to keep me awake the whole night just see what would happen in the next chapter, dark circles be damned. Your writing and plot development kept me glued to my screen, and for that I can't thank you enough. :)

Tldr; I loved your story! 3
audreyrosewadsworth chapter 1 . 5/14
What you did with this was so awe inspiring. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
Indigo2004 chapter 32 . 5/4
A beautiful story! Thanks!
C'mon next time please no time travel
KathRoyale chapter 32 . 4/20
AGH IT WAS AMAAAAZING
"Only in muggle FanFiction"
That was great -Mallory
Goodbye Ron. Best line in the whole entire fandom. Goodbye you useless weak coward. You pathetic excuse of a wizard. Pathetic excuse of a man. BETA MALE CUCK KILL YOURSELF NOW!
Damn son you're telling him your name! Fuck he already has trust issues im not ready for this!
JESUS THE BASILISK IS THERE AND IT KILLS MUD BLOODS. HER IDENTITY WILL BE REVEALED. LOL IM LITERALLY YEARS BEHIND ON TH1S!
Okay, what the hell do aristocratic features even mean?! Weren't aristocrats fat and ugly as fuck...None the less i really love this fic. By far the best tomione!
gemma chapter 32 . 3/22
best fic ever
marynez chapter 22 . 3/8
Kimmytrainer chapter 32 . 3/7
Thank you for these notes, they drove me nuts with all the angst but I'm so glad they're completed bc I would have died if they weren't. Happy ending yay!
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 3/7