Reviews for Have You Ever
Jeb59 chapter 32 . 7/6
Great story, devious mind.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 31 . 7/6
She saved him! FUCK YEAH! Score near a billion for true, pure love! -screams like a favorite sports team just won the Olympics and jumps around, extremely glad that parents are in another room and the room I'm in has the door closed and is on the opposite side of the house-
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 30 . 7/6
Ah! Our talented witch completed the spell! -growls loudly- Ron you fucking piece of utter shite! I have always hated you and if you fuck this up I will kill you off in every fic of mine you are featured in!
KOTORgeek13 chapter 32 . 7/2
Wow love the alternate ending! First tom\hr fic and I love the pairing!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 29 . 6/26
TOM! -wails as tears stream down as is rather glad parents are asleep at this time before a cold, deathly glare appears- Draco... I hope for your sake it wasn't you that burned the book.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 28 . 6/26
Sooooooooooooo FLUFFY! Dear gods, Merlin, Circe, the works! That was amazing and finally their kiss!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 27 . 6/26
OH DEAR FUCK! I trust the prat and love him to a Hell-ish death but that line, I swear my bloody heart stopped beating for a moment.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 26 . 6/25
Dear gods of Hell! The feels!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 25 . 6/25
Oh Tom... -barely avoids bursting into tears as shudders from held back sobs rack my frame-
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 24 . 6/25
What the fuck is up with Draco?! I know he hates Tom and all but in this story he's never been one to disobey Hermione's orders...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 23 . 6/25
Ugh! Only thing worse than Ginny is Lavender! I fucking hate those two, even just reading the parts of the books containing Lavender had me on edge and pissed off.

Hermione... Damn it, Tom's really hurting and basically shut her out, but I wonder if there's any way for the curse to be broken instead of reversed. I doubt anyone in his mother's bloodline ever loved the other truly and the partner was ever purely in love with the cursed.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 22 . 6/25
Yes! Show 'em who's boss! Though I do hope he continues to breed so Draco will one day be born... The amulet...what do you have in store for our little witch?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 21 . 6/25
You're not happy about his fate because you've grown to pity him, care for him. He's no longer the monster you grew up believing he was.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 20 . 6/25
A choice indeed... But what can she really do with an irreversible curse?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 19 . 6/25
...Oh Hell. Hermione please don't fuck up and become the reason he hunts down all mudbloods...
3,981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »