Reviews for Have You Ever
AquilaCinereo chapter 29 . 8/30
I've read this story several times despite the fact that I always get so sad because he is going to die - and yes, somehow my emotions doesn’t care that I already know how this story ends.. Like, I know how it ends, but that doesn't stop me from bawling my eyes out every time I read that letter, especially;
"maybe you'll pull the crest out of some forgotten drawer where you left it decades earlier. And maybe you'll remember, for the briefest of moments, Salazar Slytherin's last heir"
- it always makes me a sobbing wreck.
Anyway this story is to me the ultimate Tomione fic, and I think of this story every time I hear the song "I just want you to know who I am" (which is quite often seeing as it is one of my favourites) and I am just so in love with this story, your thoroghly Human Tom and the honest emotions you manage to express in this story. Words cannot describe how much I adore it. But, enough of this, it's time to enjoy the dramatic conclusion and absolutely hate Draco and Ginny in your ending-that-could-have-been (it's a clever plottwist but arghh they're such arses)
Cheringin chapter 32 . 8/24
Oooooh wow what an amazing story!
I couldn't believe it when Draco was apparently evil all along, what a relief to see I was right :)
You're a wonderful writer, and it was interesting to see such an innocent and vulnerable version of Tom Riddle!
Loved it!
Riddle asked her to stop caring. Caring makes the last stage longer. HELS GOING INTO THE LAST STAGE! NO
Pretend Fiction chapter 9 . 8/14
WHAT'S A VOLDEMORT!

Haha! Oh man, that was perfect. I died.

Poor tomcat. He doesn't know what hit him.
You know if acidic humor is a sign of being evil, I am truly evil.

"What's a Voldemort?" I LOVED that! Hahahahaha!
"Only in Muggle fanfiction."
I love that!

I don't think it's only in fanfiction, though. I adore that line though...and this stiry. Congratulations!
Sazarael chapter 16 . 8/13
1 was a
Pretend Fiction chapter 7 . 8/12
"All real Egyptians are tan."
"...real Egyptians are tan."
"...real Egyptians..."
MOOOOOOM, I'M NOT A REAL EGYPTIAN!

"We can't speak Egyptian."
Neither can Egytians. They speak Arabic.

As an Egyptian who is not a 'real' Egyptian, I find reading the grossly ignorant conversations between these characters hysterical (no really, I'm not being sarcastic).

Also, I'm fairly certain Lavender Brown was black? I feel like you didn't put enough research (like a basic wiki search to at least confirm spoken language in Egypt) and it's making this fic seem culturally and racially ignorant. This /was/ written before HBPs publication so perhaps it wasn't revealed yet that Lavender was a WoC, but even the main characters seem too OOC. It's quite interesting to see how much your writing and cultural sensitivity (and research skills) have improved by leaps and bounds in Reverse (which I loved), but it's actually difficult to enjoy this fic as much as I did the other one. I keep expecting to see the same quality as I see there.

I would normally write words of encouragement and point out areas of improvement, but it's already obvious you've achieved god level writing and this fic is finished anyways (I think).
Aly chapter 32 . 8/7
So, I just finished reading this wonderful fanfic, and let me tell you, I loved every second of it. Although sometimes I thought it was a bit too predictable (I guessed everything about the stone and the curse pretty early on), you really got me with the Draco stuff. I really thought he was evil, so that was a brilliant plot twist!

But let me tell you, I would have died if you hadn't posted this alternate ending. It would have felt so incomplete without: Tom finding out about Hermione's past/future and about himself, the Draco thing, who stayed in the past and who didn't, and other things I don't remember right now.

All in all, I really loved your story, and I kind of fell in love with your version of Tom. Great job! :)
Aly chapter 19 . 8/4
I was right!
Aly chapter 17 . 8/4
What if the Anima spell was Riddle's mother's curse that said "Riddle shall not fall in love or else he dies", hence the weird stuff happening to him since Hermione's arrival. Just a thought.

I'll keep reading, enjoying it so far.
Mimiscout chapter 32 . 8/2
I saw this and I admit I was a bit skeptical about a Tom riddle hermione pairing, but let me tell you that was one of the best fan fictions I've ever read in my life. I only leave reviews for things that have made me cry, and usually it's a short "that was great I cried". Nope the only other review I have ever left with "this is the best fanfiction I have ever read' is Crimson and Verdan everything burns, a lokixfem!tony story not something I even kind of ship outside of that fic, so when I say that this was phenomenal believe me when I say it. Great story. Keep writing, wrote a book, you are amazing and I'm going to stop spoiling this review with so many words and leave it as is.
RoaringLion51 chapter 32 . 7/30
Thank you, for making me cry for hours, for making me feel so bloody emotional- (I cry, then smile, and grin, and laugh, and cry and cry and cry some more), for making me love Tom Riddle even more, for making me wanted to murder Du Lac for a minute there, Thank you thank you thank you for the beautiful ride! And this last chapter- I smiled a beaming smile with puffy eyes, red and runny nose, sniffling and all. Thank you once again.
Owlfur chapter 31 . 7/28
Wait a second Hermione's not of ancient magical bloodlines. How did it work? - Owl LeStrange
4,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »