Reviews for Have You Ever
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 3/17/2018
Good, Hermione and Tom time! Not that it went well, sort of X)

Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
You've done this a couple times now, but I'm a little bit disappointing to not be able to see some things first hand, like the sorting and Tom's face after Hermione mentioned Voldemort to him. That's okay though :)

I would have been a bit upset at Harry taking light of the situation as well. It's not like he's sharing a dorm with The Dark Lord :/

Very good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 3/15/2018
Oh, snap! Looking forward to his reaction!
This whole sudden idea of hers will be fun I think, just as long as she doesn't get caught. I don't think he would be too happy to find out about her and everyone else.

May I just say that you wrote this chapter wonderfully? Just makes me want to keep reading! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 3/15/2018
Yay! Getting sorted! This will be fun! :D

I have to say, I wasn't too surprised to find out Hermione will also be a Head Girl in the past as well. Will giver her more time with Tom.

Again, written wonderfully and flowed well. Great chapter :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 3/15/2018
I feel like I'm reading an actual published book. You have such a good grasp of writing!

Now lets see if they can make Tom feel, or more, Hermione make him feel something :3

Thank you for this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 3/15/2018
That whole beginning part, when they first arrived, that was hilarious! XD

Again, good grasp of characters and description. Good flow.

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 3/15/2018
And off she goes!

I really like that you kept Dumbledore so in character. I especially like what he said, about no one being born evil. That very line of thought is interlace thoroughly into my soul and has been for such a long time.

Very good, very well written and descriptive chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Woo! Excited!

RIP sexy time in the 1940's X)

I really like the name given to Hermione, nice pick :)

Also, I've noticed a good grasp of characters, in which you wrote them well.

Very well written chapter, thank you! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 3/15/2018
Good ol' Harry :)

You have good dynamics in the conversations and in descriptions of the spells.

I do wonder if you've made Draco to like Hermione in this fic. We'll see I guess :)

o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
So Draco is more the good guy in this one, not that he was every truly bad or influenced as much. It's a nice little change :)

Good chapter, thank you :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Let's give this a go. My first Tomione.

I like how it all sounds so far and I like the idea.

pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
My first venture into the murky waters of Tomione, not sure I'm impressed. The writing is fine, but the characters being so blade and constantly sounding like smart alecs got boring after awhile. Plus the author ditched the story at the end and gave a very rushed McDonald's of an ending. I would not call this complete.
pixelbun1 chapter 10 . 3/3/2018
this is fun and all, but I can't believe the whole team is so busy doing wisecracks and pillowfighting considering the importance of their mission...
pixelbun1 chapter 8 . 3/3/2018
the chapter in which Lavender and Hermione carry out some magical blackface. (or in this case, is it considered brown face?P
JustBecause170 chapter 19 . 2/26/2018