Reviews for To Guard the Living
KAM000 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Conan will have to solve your murder if you do not finish this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I really hope that you can continue
tantei no hime chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
KAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
wow, that was just awesome! such intense writing! poor kaito... luckily its just fanficiton o.O
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
LOL that's soo possible too (if Gin actually remembered the people he kills) but still. lmao
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
This was one of the most clever ideas I ever saw in Detective Conan. I really wish I could see more, but I doubt I'll be seeing an update...ever.
Azarath235 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
K this is sorta a review for chapter one and two.

GIN, YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL JERK! YOU KILLED KAITO!*sobs*

(OK, I'm calmer now)poor Ran :( :( if only Conan could tell her the truth in a way that wouldn't make the situation worse

please continue this story, i REALLY want to know what happens next...onegai?
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
This story is great! The reactions are heartbreaking. I especially love that you spend the time to tell the story from the many different points of views, from Hakuba's dawning realizations to Conan's panic and Heiji's (mistaken) grief. I noticed that this story hasn't been updated in almost 5 years, but I sincerely hope you'll find time one day to continue this. You'll certainly make MANY readers happy :)
Miruial chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Wow... Just wow... This is an increedibly novel idea! Looks like it will be an awesome story; PLEASE don't say it's discontinued! But Kaito! *cries* Poor boy... and not even killed for being Kid! *sob*
Yin7 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
poor kaito

update son
OliveTheOlive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well, all indicators point to this fic never being finished. But it seems you were at least still around the site in early 2008, judging by your favorited stories. So I'm posting this with the hope that you do/will read your reviews at some point.

Anyway, I love your descriptive detail. I was drawn into the story from the first two sentences. Seriously. I started reading, realized what exactly I was reading, and sat up a little bit straighter. And by the end of the little intro, I loved your writing style to pieces. Just, the end of the intro was so ironic, after this lovely, almost romantic description of a city at night, you subtly told us that the area was being mobbed by police cars.

See how I've already ranted on about a short little intro to a story? I could probably continue on for ages. Everyone was very in-character, and I loved some of the interactions between characters. Plot was great too, as far as it got, anyway.

I also thought that Aoko thinking about Kaito coming to school after randomly sleeping under a bridge or in a tree was win.

I hope you keep writing, even if you probably won't finish this particular fic. You really are an excellent writer. Tell me if you ever write a book, 'cause I'd totally buy it. And make all my friends read it.
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I hope you plan to finish this at some point. Just leaving us hanging (after killing Kaito no less!) is horribly cruel of you.
Ningen Demonai chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I'm sorta depressed that such an amazing fic is left unfinished, especially at such a cliffhanger. It's written really well and keeps the reader on the edge of his/her seat, which is probably what you were going for. I hope that one day you deign to come back to finish the fic, cuz it really IS a very riveting piece, and I can't wait to see how you're going to solve things.
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Darn this cliffy! Darn it to heck! Kaito is dead, Ran is having a breakdown, and you leave me hanging? Thats just evil. You better write more soon or else.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You killed him! How could you? Kaito! No!