Reviews for Target: Horrorworld
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
awsome! more story!
sky chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
this story was so funny

i read the stories on ur web too

I LOVE It bye bye

keep writing
Azalea14 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
oh my god, ur like the best author on the yugioh section! u i love ur storys espacally this on...u really should become a book write
Starian Princess chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Seriously, I was weirded out. That was... O_O Malik and Bakura singing... Eek. What more adventures await?
Sailor Charon chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
LOLZ! A drunken Malik and Bakura! Great job w/ the chapter! I'll be back for chapter 7 _
MikariStar chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Go monkey Go! Mojo Jojo! XD It's a song from the powerpuff girls Baku reminded me of that XD I'll have to look up "iguanadon" in the dictionary ._.;; I don't know about dinosaur species... assuming that is a dinosaur . *goes off to use the dic*
Maliks Yami chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
OMG that was the most funny chapter in the whole fic.! I loved the gringding on the gorilla part! HILARIOUS!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
hiaohisoihxouhpjhpih chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
HaHa. That was a very funny chapter indeed. ] Update soon!

Mizz Allison
O.owickedo.O chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
LOL! that was one of the best chapters! I feel kinda bad that Bakura and Malik go so drunk...almost. :)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Okay, I must admit that if I hadn't recently read 'The Adventures of Kaibaman' this would take first place on my most ridiculous things in the world list.
Winter Yuy chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
See! I knew you could write to it! I knew it! All you had to do was give yourself a motive and go with it! I'm so proud of you! *huggles*

As for this chapter, I'm rolling, literally. Mokuba getting up on stage and using his powers, Careen and Malik's bickering, Bakura harrassing Tarzan, the "Super Baku" scene, and, of course, the two idiots getting drunk and dancing with a gorilla. Reminds me of the "watermelon" incident.

Malik: Hot momma! *forgets Haraku's leg and goes for the watermelon*

Ah-*sighs*-good times. *grins* This chapter was hilarious! Ryoko should call and tell Kaze what happened in the next chapter. *laughs insanely* and Kaze and Baku argue about something or what have you. *eyes widen* She's getting ready for a date. Yeah, that's cool. *winks*

Whatever you do for the next chapter, I KNOW it will be wonderful! I'm so proud of you! *huggles* I'll see you online Thursday night. *gives you a high five*

~~WPY
Cataracta chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
w00t! Yeah! Gorillas! And drunk Bakuras! Good chapter, can't wait for the next!
Kaoru4 chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
hahhaha I laughed my ass off. Loved it. Greatness.
solar-baeby chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Oh man, that was hilarious! I loved it! A drunk Malik and Bakura...that is one thing I hope I never meet in a dark alley. You are so mean to them. But it's funny so I'll let it slide. Please update soon. ciao.
Starian Princess chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
It is most amusing to see a Mokuba screaming bloody murder. And most interesting to see an Anzu squabbling about a black leopard. *grins* Continue soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »