Reviews for The Lost Son
dneprguy chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
To Abby1; Are you still out there in cyberspace? This is a Fantastic story. Love it. It needs about 30 more chapters and a happy ending though. I like Happy Endings & love BTVS and Stargate SG1. Take care.
MythplacedLogic chapter 30 . 9/25/2009
I just found this story and aam now desperate for an update. Such a cliffhanger! Please continue this story!
sailorphoenix19yahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hi, I really love this story and I was just wondering if you were going to finish it anytime soon. Please let me know.
s-david-m chapter 30 . 11/19/2008
Interesting twists. Hope you update soon!
Lee chapter 30 . 9/13/2008
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've read in a really long time. Please tell me you're going to finish it. It would really suck if you just left off with such a huge cliffhanger. If you aren't going to finish the story, could you please let me know so I can stop checking on it?
Maeven chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
This is an excellent story, I hope the author comes back to update it!
starryeyes10 chapter 30 . 4/19/2008
great story
KeiGinya chapter 30 . 2/20/2008
This story is so addictive! And I love the total plot twist of Glory being in Xander's (somewhat full) mind.
Starfall Valtash chapter 30 . 1/28/2008
oh I do hope there will be more to this story soon I really, really do hope so. )
Rebel Goddess chapter 30 . 11/9/2007
Excellent chapter. I loved the way Glory explained things so quickly and succinctly while keeping her own voice. Great to see this continued. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 29 . 11/9/2007
Poor Jack! Excellent chapter. I was thinking it sounded wrong for Xander.
Bobboky chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 30 . 11/3/2007
Some awesome dialogue and explanation. Great work on this one.
skabs chapter 30 . 11/2/2007
dude! this acctually makes a fair amount of sense! i couldn't, for the life of me, figure it out! but, wow, 180, totally!

months and months go by, and then you pull this out of your awesome hat, thanks! don't let more months go by or i'll cry!
abscond chapter 30 . 11/2/2007
This is such an amazing story. very well written and with a great plot, Please please update soon. Just one complaint, There aren't always scene dividers, which can cause some confusion. But other than that this is definitely one of my favs